Breaking up for good Pt 2

Word Count: 457

The following days were very hard for me. I have been avoiding Mattheo everywhere I go. Everytime I see him we make eye contact and he starts to walk over, so I basically run away from and hide.

"Hey N/N", Kaitlyn greets me as I sit down next to her in charms.

"Hi", I sigh.

"Long day?", she asks.

"Yes, my potion literally exploded, so I had to change my robes, so then I was late for transfiguration so I have to go to detention tonight", I groan.

"Sounds rough", Kaitlyn says preparing for the notes we were about to write.

I get my quill and parchment out and look to my left. I realize that this is one of the only classes I have with Mattheo. I can already feel his eyes on me.

"Is he staring again", I whisper to Kaitlyn. "Don't look now, but when you do look tell me"

Kaitlyn being the idiot that she is she looks right away and practically yells "yeah he is."

I smack her and say "didn't I say to wait?"

"Yeah, but you shouldn't care if he knows we're talking about him because remember YOU broke up with him."

"Actually you peer pressured me into doing it, so... it was actually you", I reply with sass.

"Well if I hadn't forced you to do it you wouldn't have ever broken up with him" she replies with the same sass.

I ignore her and bring my focus back to Professor Flitwick.

Finally class comes to an end and as I'm walking out I hear a voice behind me.

"Y/N, please wait"

I turn around and see a Mattheo with dark spots under his eyes.

I keep walking ignoring him.

"Y/N please", he practically sobs and that got me to stop. I turn around and Mattheo grabs my shoulders and starts shaking me. "Please Y/N I won't ever say anything about you again. I won't break up with you ever again and try and get back with you. I can't live without you. I want you so bad Y/N. I need you."

"Mattheo please" I say grabbing his wrists placing them by his side instead of on my shoulders.

"Y/N, I'll do anything for you", he says grabbing my hand.

"Mattheo", I say the tears pricking at my eyes. "I don't know if I can do it all again"

"Please", he begs.

"I just don't-", he cuts me off my kissing me. I melt into his lips. He puts his hands on my back bringing me closer to him.

I pull away "Mattheo, I can't"

This time I run all the way back to my dorm.