Sneaking back out

In this one shot you and Mattheo are next door neighbors and after sneaking him in last night. You have to sneak him out in the morning  before your mom comes into your room.

Word count = 313

I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling at me from downstairs.

"Y/N it's time to wake up" she yells up the stairs. "You know what I'm coming up"

I look over to my left and see Mattheo sleeping peacefully beside me.

"Mom I'm up you don't have to come up" I yell.

"Okay well you better be down here in 20 minutes or your not going to Hermionie's house next week."

"Fine" I say.

"Mattheo" I whisper frantically shaking him to wake him up.

"What is it Love?" Mattheo says in his hot morning voice.

"We overslept you need to get out now!" I say trying to drag him out of the bed.

"Well how am I going to sneak back out?"

"The window" I say matter of factly.

His eyes widen as I basically force a shirt over his head and drag him towards the window.

"Ummm that's pretty far down" he says with an unsure look on his face.

"You'll be fine" I say "plus there is a bush down there to catch you"

"Okay" he says as he opens the window. I watch him slowly pull himself out the window and drop.

I look out the window and he gives me a thumbs up from the bush.

I smile and give him a wave as he climbs over the fence back to his house.

"Y/N you almost ready? It's about time to go." I hear my mom again.

I cringe and realize I'm still in my pajamas, my hair isn't brushed and my lips are swollen from last night.

"Shit" I mumble as I get into the shower.