Rainy Nights

You wake up in the middle of the night while it's storming and decide to wake  Mattheo up as well.

Word count: 305

I woke up and groaned I looked at the clock and realized it was 4:26 in the morning and it was storming.

I looked over at my boyfriend who was still peacefully sleeping. I decide to try and go back to sleep.

I open my eyes still not asleep and look at the clock seeing it had only been about five minutes I decide to wake Mattheo up.

"Teo" I whisper shaking his shoulder.

He groans and I see his eyes open. "What is it Princess?" He asks sitting up.

"It's storming" I say.

"Yeah, why'd you wake me up?" He says annoyed. "It's 4:30 in the morning I could sleep for atleast 5 more hours"

"I want to fall back to sleep too, but I need cuddles" I say.

"Fine" he says laying back down and pulling me down with him. I rest my head on his chest and can hear his steady heartbeat.

"Thanks Teo" I say kissing his jaw.

"You don't have to thank me love" he says pulling me closer and entangling our legs.

"I love you Mattheo" I whisper running my fingers through his soft curls.

"I love you so much Y/N more than you will ever know" he whispers back.

I smile as he rolls over facing me. He grabs me by my waist and I rest my head in the crook of his neck.

"It had only been 5 minutes since I woke up. I just woke you up because I was bored" I mumble against Mattheo's skin.

"You are something Y/N" he chuckles kissing my head. He starts to play with my hair and I fall asleep in his arms.