Summer Love

In this one shot you are Draco's cousin and after your parents die you come live with your Aunt and Uncle and are attending Hogwarts the next year. You were really depressed until Draco's friend Mattheo came over and was staying with Draco for a couple weeks.

Word Count=555

It's been about 3 weeks since I've moved in with my Aunt, Uncle and cousin.
My parents are dead and I don't really care that much about life anymore.
I don't really get the point of it anymore. I'm going to have to go to a new school in a whole new country and I'm not going to know anyone at all.

That's what I was thinking until I met Mattheo. He made me feel so welcome in my new home and he gives me so many compliments randomly like you look beautiful today Y/N or you look good in that dress.

Now, I'm waiting for Mattheo in the garden where he told me to meet him.

I see him walk out of the back door and I smile at the sight of him.

"What?" He says giving me a "why are you doing that" look.

"Nothing" I say with another big smile.

"I'm glad you're here" he says sitting down and scooting closer to me.

"Is everything okay?" I say scrunching my eyebrows.

"Do you know how adorable you are when you do that thing with your eyebrows" he says with a small smile.

I feel my face heat up and I look down and try to hide behind my hair.

"Y/N" he says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"What" I say softly looking up at him.

"Nevermind" he says standing up.

"No what do you need?" I say grabbing his arm and pulling him back down to sit with me.

"It's really nothing Y/N" he says trying to get up again.

"No Mattheo it's not nothing" I say "what's wrong"

"Nothings wrong Y/N. I just wish" he pauses.

"You wish what?" I say with a little laugh. "Seriously Mattheo what is it?"

"Fuck" Mattheo says under his breath. But before I could respond he pulls me closer and kisses me. I was so shocked that I didn't kiss back at first and as I felt him pulling away I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls me onto his lap and I straddle him.

"Is that what you wanted to do" I ask pulling away so I could breathe.

"Yeah I planned it all out actually" he says embarrassed scratching the back of his neck.

"That was very sweet of you Mattheo" I say kissing his cheek trying to make him feel better.

He smiles at me and goes in to kiss me again when it starts to rain.

I started to laugh and he stood up and helped me up then he picked me up and spun me around. I couldn't stop laughing as he set me down.

"Race you to my room" I say running into the house.

He is obviously way faster than me and won by a couple of seconds.

When I made it into the room Mattheo pulled me over to the bed and held me in his arms as we dry off from all the rain.