𝑐ℎ. 1

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕//

Sevyn walked into her place٫ kicking off her sandals by the door.

She flopped on her couch٫ tucking her feet under her٫ and took her phone out of her Telfar tote.

She scrolled through her messages before stopping on her best friend's name٫ & hitting the 'Facetime' button.

Time to investigate٫ and my bestie knows everyone.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐀𝐀٫" Tooti sung into the phone.

"𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃٫ 𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐀𝐀٫" Sevyn finished the lyrics with her before busting out laughing.

"Dammit٫ bitch! I'm calling you about a nigga but you sounding like the president of the 'We Hate Niggas' Club!" Sevyn laughed.

Tooti froze and looked down in the camera with a devious grin٫ & Sevyn covered her face.

"Oh nah! Not the shy ho! Spill it٫ cause you NEVER wanna talk about niggas!"

Sevyn explained to Tooti the dude's features٫ and the car he was driving٫ & didn't forget to leave out he was staring like she was prey.

"I don't know Sev٫ it sounds like you're talking about Sosa and HE just got done doing 3 1/2 years in the county. You're grown٫ so I won't tell you what NOT to do٫ but just be careful bae." Tooti explained.

Sevyn took a mental note٫ and her and Tooti continued to talk for 45 minutes٫ before they got off the phone with plans to hit the club for ladies night at this club in the city named Desire.

Sevyn wasn't a partier٫ but she's been tired of being cooped in the house the past few months. As bad as she hated the big crowds٫ she craved the vibe she got whenever she went out...

Plus٫ something told her Sosa would be there tonight since she noticed how locked in he was with her at the BP.

---------------------

It was thick in here tonight٫ clouded with weed smoke٫ and the DJ they had for the night was more than on point.

'Marilyn Monroe' by K Camp began to come through the speakers.

Tooti and I sipped our drinks and rocked to the music when I felt someone thump the side of my neck.

I swung around٫ holding my drink in the air٫ ready to drown the culprit٫ when I came face to face with my brother Kaliah٫ but the streets knew him as Million.

I mugged him٫ and took a long sip from my straw before rolling my eyes.

I almost choked when I saw a familiar face come up beside him.

𝘚𝘰𝘴𝘢.

He looked over me with his eyes٫ and sipped out of his double cup. He licked his lips٫ making the VV's in his mouth dance under the club lights.

Tooti tapping me all the while.

"Sup sis? You done being under that lil rock?" Million asked smirking and blowing smoke in her face. "Sup Tooti"

She blushed and looked into her cup. "Sup Millz"

"Whatever KALIAH. You gone introduce ya lil friend٫ cause he staring!?" I said٫ nodding over to Sosa.

---------------------------------