𝒄𝒉. 11

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Bro if you already knew him, why yo weird ass questioned me in the club? Yall grown. Tf yall sneaking for?" Million asked tossing his empty plate in the trash.

He leaned back on the counter and took an already rolled backwood from behind his ear.

𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘛𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳

I saw Kai and Smoke ease out of the kitchen and join Meech on the couch like they were uninterested, but I knew they were all ears.

Sosa acted like he was about to say something but I elbowed him, squinting my eyes.

𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘔𝘍.

"Look... We didn't even know if we liked each other yet until last night. & I really didn't know him then.... But you my brother and imma be honest, I 𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘛 to get to know him...." I said.

I felt Sosa's body relax beside me and I looked up.

His eyes shined different now.

Like they had more purpose.

He gave me a smile.

"And you bro? Wassup? I thought we were boys? Aint we betta than that?" Million exhaled smoke and passed the blunt to me.

I took it. Inhaling and looking up at Sosa for his response.

He stepped in front of me a little and began to be speak in a tone of surity.

"I definitely was gone tell you when we linked today. She yo sister and I'm not no green ahh nigga. You know dat. Just didn't expect for us to slide here first." he laughed a little as he continued.

"But yeah bro... I fuck with her.... I do" he looked over his shoulder at me with a side smile that made me get a flutter in my stomach.

I held the blunt out to Sosa and stepped around the counter to hug Millz.

"You mad Bubby?" I gave him my best puppy eyes.

"Nah bro we in front of my boys. Get off dat 'BUBBY' shit" He said, imitating how I said it.

Me and Sosa started laughing.

"But nah, I'm not mad. Just don't want y'all to be under my nose doing that shit. It's weird. We grown. Just come talk to me. It's your life. But 𝘞𝘌 all we got." Millz said throwing his arm around my shoulder and motioning between us.

My heart ached then turned hot from anger as I thought about where my mother could be.

"Yeah... We are... Finna eat and put on sum clothes..." I mumbled.

I grabbed my food off the counter and went off to my room in my thoughts.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.... 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘺... 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥?.....

--------------------------------------

[𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝]

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫:

𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐤. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲.

𝑶𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔?

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎,

𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡 💋