𝒄𝒉. 12

𝐒𝐨𝐬𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sevyn left me and Million in the kitchen, and I exhaled my smoke after her.

Watching it follow her out.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥... 𝘐𝘮𝘮𝘢 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳 '𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

I extended the blunt out to Millz

He took it shaking his head.

"Follow me to the back patio bro." he said

He stepped out a door off to the side of the kitchen onto a dim lit patio.

I followed after him looking around, since I had never been out here before

I grinned taking in the setting.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯... 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘺𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.

Million cleared his throat, snapping my attention to him.

He stood with a hand in his pocket and the other brung the blunt to his lips which were curled into a smile.

"What nigga?" I asked raising my eyebrow

"You so corny nigga. My sister got you geeked like that?" He asked playfully hitting my arm.

I rubbed my hand over my face to hide the smile coming over me.

"Yeah man. She's an experience, and in a sense, so am I considering how I got locked up on a fluke. But I got plans for real. I wouldn't pursue her if I wasn't confident that I got her. You my boy. You flukey helped me to get where I am today by putting me onto school. Hell, I should have my food truck by the end of this year." I stated shrugging.

Millz looked at the ground in thought as he listened to me.

Once I finished he exhaled from the blunt and looked me in my eyes as he passed it to me.

I wasn't looking at my homeboy right now... I was looking at Kaliah. Sevyn's Brother. The only family she had.

I took the blunt and sat down and he followed suit.

He reclined on the patio couch and looked at me.

"Listen... 𝘞𝘌? Me and that one?" he pointed to the side door we came from,

"She is all I have. And VV, nigga. We are ONE. That's my soul. She every spit of my ma dukes, but she's the BETTER half of her...." he said, leaning forward and looking down with a little bit of a pained look on his face.

"So you gotta know if you bring her ANY form of pain... I'm returning it tenfold...." he looked up at me with cold dark eyes and it made me get stiff.

You would've thought we were enemies then.

"And that's on being my sisters keeper." he said sitting back.

"You've gotta respect it." he ended off.

I loosened up because I understood. If I had a sister, I would be just as overprotective. Especially if my homeboy was interested in her. We're HOMEBOYS. We know each other's moves.

I pulled hard off the blunt inhaling thick smoke and passed it back to Millz.

He leaned forward again and sighed, taking in a sharp inhale of smoke.

"Only reason I'm not tripping, is because I know you not like that Sosa, and I done ran witcha enough to know that you the different one out the gang." he said exhaling.

"We done been through a hell of a lot dawg. From having no daddy, a junkie mom, losing our grandfather, AND Sevyn eventually losing her hearing one day...." he trailed off and my ears perked up at hearing that information.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵... 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵?

"You just don't know bro... Don't fuck her over. I'm serious... We done been through enough. And she DON'T date. Never even seen her talk to niggas for more than 5 minutes." he said giving a small laugh.

I nodded taking in his words.

"I gotchu Kaliah. I can put that shit on me... On my father... I won't hurt her. I know how delicate she is... Since I saw her I knew that. No cap. I hope one day she can vouch for me on that." I said dapping him up as we both stood.

"Fasho bro. She made it clear on her intention to get to know you, so you reαlly considered one of us now nigga." he said patting my back.

I laughed as we stepped back through the side door to the living room.

"Bet so what dat come with? A dental plan? Vision?" I cracked.

Millz busted out laughing as we both flopped on the ends of the couch next to Smoke and Kai.

𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘺𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵....

I stood up and walked towards her room.

"Where ya going Sosa? You don't wanna go to the moon?" Smoke said, sticking a freshly rolled, blunt under his nose like a mustache.

Kai snickered and went back to scrolling on his phone, and Millz shook his head laughing.

"Finna check on my shawty first. We ARE in her crib." I said continuing back down the hallway.

---------------------

[unedited]

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇs:

yallll i work so much, im always too tired to write 😭 , but im definitely finna tighten up. im ready for dramaaa.

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

xᴏxᴏ,

sᴀᴅɪᴛʏ sᴍᴏᴏᴄʜ 💋