𝑐ℎ. 3

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕//

I threw my keys on my coffee table as Tooti٫ Millz٫ and Sosa followed me into my place.

See the area I lived in was called٫ The Bottom. And I stayed right smack in the middle on Whitehurst. My grandfather raised me and Millz here since our mom decided to put us up... We never knew who our father was.

Guess the drugs were more important to her.... or maybe it was these niggas.

But when he died in 2016٫ he left this place to me and Millz so we can always have a place to call home. Millz went off to college and I decided to do online school and get a degree in business. I did music on the side٫ and the money I won from shows٫ or got from features٫ I used it to remodel to this place.

"Fina-FUCKING-lee!" said Millz from the kitchen٫ making smacking noises as he took the food out of the bags.

I looked back at him like that one Ike Turner meme.

I fucking hate smacking. Shit sends me up the walls.

Millz froze and gave me a 'my bad' face before tip-toeing into the living room with his OJ and patty melt.

I took my blueberry waffles to my room where Tooti was already waiting on me٫ scrolling through Netflix.

"Bitch I heard They Cloned Tyrone٫ was a message... I need to investigate." said Tooti with a determined look on her face.

"Let's do it"٫ I said as I poured syrup over my blueberry waffles.

Tooti sat on the floor with her back to the bed٫ stirring her breakfast bowl.

"Sooo" she blinked at me.

I looked up with a straight face "Sooo?"

"SOOO bitch٫ how was the car ride? I know shit went ku at the club٫ but did yall get to talk?" she asked.

I gave her the run down and she just sat still٫ occasionally feeding herself٫ but eating up all the details.

"yeah man٫ he want that la stuff" Tooti cooed and I playfully rolled my eyes٫ closing up my food.

𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭.

𝘏𝘮... 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘴𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵.

𝘉𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘪𝘩.

Me and Tooti stepped out of my room to throw away our trash when I noticed Sosa on my couch using my rolling tray.

Millz had his head back on the couch٫ blowing smoke in the air from an already rolled Backwood.

"Aye man٫ say man. I dont know bout yall٫ but I smashed tf out my food." said Millz exhaling a mouth full of smoke.

Tooti tossed her bowl in the trash and flopped down next to Million.

"Scooter٫ you really did yo shit in here." Millz said handing the blunt to Tooti. "Can't even tell the trenches right outside that door" he said nodding towards the front door.

"Yeah no thanks to you" I scoffed and sat next to Tooti٫ who handed the blunt to me.

"I sent money" he said٫ matter of factly.

"Should've sent ya hands and feet٫ fool! Me and Tooti did the labor in this motherfucka!" I yelled٫ and took a long pull off the blunt and blew it his direction.

Million blinked a few times before giving me a mug.

"You disrespectful" he said pointing at me. "And what you mean YALL did the labor٫ you made it seem like you had some chicos in here witcha! So where my money went?!" he asked furrowing his brows.

I stood up with the blunt and went over to different parts of the house ٫ doing my hands like a game show host. Then gestured to the full Christian Dior fit I happened to wear out.

"Thou art looking at it." I said in a posh voice.

Tooti and Sosa busted out laughing while Million shook his head.

𝘈𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 I thought. Taking note of how quiet Sosa was.

"Well I wanna see a receipt or summm." Millz mumbled.

I passed the blunt to Sosa as I sat back down next to him.

Tooti and Millz went off into their own conversation about the movie 'They Cloned Tyrone'.

I looked over to Sosa and he had this look where we could literally just look at each other and I know what he's saying.

His eyes were deep٫ and dark٫ and obviously held so many stories.

He inhaled still looking at me٫ then exhaled٫ giving me a small smile.

"You know shawty. You told ya brother I was staring earlier٫ but look at you" he said.

I shook my thoughts and gave him an awkward smile.

𝘚𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭

--------------------------------

{𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑}

𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠? ♡

𝑥𝑜𝑥𝑜٫

𝓼𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓬𝓱 💋