𝑐ℎ. 6

𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to see what Sosa has up his sleeve.

Meech pressed me bad at the studio٫ but there genuinely was nothing to tell him... yet.

I called Tooti and we ki'd about it all the way until I got in my driveway.

Now here I was٫ back home in my room٫ pacing a hole in the floor٫anxiously clacking my french tips.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵.

I stopped٫ & glanced up at the sunflowers٫ giving a small smile.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯?

I grabbed the pink notecard٫ and my 14 Plus٫ and began dialing.

"Who dis?" a gruff voice came through the phone.

"Umm... Sevyn?" I said٫ almost as a question.

There was a brief silence before he responded.

"Oh yeah. What's up shorty? You on that tonight?" , he said, sounding like he was smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah. Is there anything particular I need to wear?" I asked. I was hoping the dress code would give me a hint to what we were getting into.

"Nah... Just dress like you're going to see somebody important." he replied.

We ended the call with him telling me he'll have a car sent for me at 7:30, to take me to whatever 'private location' he gave to the driver.

𝘏𝘮. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨...

𝘕𝘢𝘩... 𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭.

I tossed the negative thoughts to the side and decided to get ready.

I decided on light makeup with wispy lashes. I lightly curled my hair and clipped it back.

Then I chose a silk, baby blue dress with the front draped, and it tied in the back.

It accented all my curves, and it exposed my small chest cleavage playfully.

I finished with silver shoes, accessories, & clutch.

I made a stank face in my full body mirror as I turned around and examined myself.

𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯... 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥.

I checked my 14 Plus for the time and tossed it on the bed once I read 7:15 pm.

My phone began to ring startling me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Bitch let me seeee!"

I heard the Facetime noise in my ear and looked at the phone.

                           ɪɴᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟʟ...

                                𝑻𝒐𝒐𝒕𝒊 ❤️‍🔥🤞🏽

                                  ғᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ

I picked up the call and propped the phone on the dresser.

I stood back and began modeling, while Tooti squealed in approval.

"You look so good best friend! I'd hunch ya!" she said shrugging.

I busted out laughing until I noticed a notification from Sosa come across my screen.

"He's texting... I'm nervous" I said, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Girl! If you don't go enjoy yourself!" Tooti replied.

I swiped down.

•[ sᴏsᴀ 🖤 : Car will be there in 5 mins jit. You ready? ]•

I hung up with Tooti before responding and gathering my things.

As I stepped outside I noticed a matte black Tesla turning down my street.

It came to a stop in front of me and tall, brown skinned man stepped out of the driver side. He had a salt and pepper beard with a bald head and he looked like he meant business!

"Good evening Ms. Sevyn, my name is Rodney and I will be your driver and security for tonight." He extended his hand and grabbed mine while giving me a small bow.

He escorted me in and he returned to the driver side.

I nervously looked at the buildings go by as I thought of a million and one scenarios for our date.

𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.....

--------------------------------

𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠? ♡

𝑥𝑜𝑥𝑜٫
𝓼𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓼𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓬𝓱 💋