Chapter 17

Warning⚠️: Beware of wrong grammars, typos and misspelled words, Exchanging POV's.
____________________________
-Galen's POV.-

I've never been this happy before.... it's like a dream come true...

But.....

I still want to leave.

It's just..... I can't stop myself. I felt inside me na gustong umalis sa lugar na ito....na parang may komokontrol sa aking isip.

"Everything is okay now Prince Galen, mag-aantay nalang tayo ng tamang oras upang umalis and maybe mamayang 11pm would be the right time kase sa tingin ko ay sa ganyang oras ay natutulog na ang lahat." Seb said

It's already 6 and there is more time to waste para makaalis....I hate waiting.

"It's okay Se-" my sentence was cut off when Kaachan appeared on my side, she smiled at me and kissed my forehead

"Is everything alright Galen? Mukhang busy ata ang baby ko" she softly said kaya napangiti na lamang ako

"Not really Queen Galene, prince Galen and I just talk about 'stuff'.... I think I should go now Queen kase pinapatawag pa po ako ng Mahal na Hari" Seb said at agad na nawala sa kinaroroonan niya.

If you are all wandering kung bakit ko tinatawag na 'Kaachan' ang Queen.... it's because I wanted to.....kahit papaano ay marinig niyang tinatawag ko siyang ina. This will be the last I think....dahil aalis na rin naman ako dito.

"So....what do you want for dinner baby Galen?? I promised you that I will cook for you tonight right??" Kaachan said that it caused me to smile brightly.

Hearing food would make me feel better.

"I want fried rice and donkatsu with sauce on top please!!" I said excitedly with a wide smile on my face, she just chuckled and said her goodbye dahil daw magluluto na siya.

She kissed me on my forehead one last time before she left.

-Third Person's POV.-

When the Queen left, Galen was about to read a book but was interrupted by someone and that someone is Nero.

"What are you doing here?" Galen directly asked and focused on the book

"What?? Am I not allowed to visit my husband?" Nero coldly said as he looked at Galen with serious and cold eyes.

Seeing Galen more focused on the d-mn book instead of him(Nero) makes his blood boil, it's like Nero would love to burn all the books so Galen's attention would be right at him.

'Whats with the sudden tone?? Kanina lang ay normal ang pakikipag-usap niya and now, he was cold like I did something he didn't like...... and when did I become his husband?? Wala akong matandaan na kinasal o nag propose ako sakanya.' Galen's thought, completely not responding to Nero.

And Nero didn't like it, hinablot nito ang libro na binabasa ni Galen at tinapon sa kung saan dahilan upang mabalik sa ulirat si Galen.

Galen looked at Nero in disbelief. While Nero just looked at Galen with a serious face.

"What? I f-cking came here because I want your d-mn attention yet you seemed focused on that sh-tty book more than me." Nero said without hesitation, didn't even stutter on his words.

"I don't know what your game is but I can't play with it right now. You know it yourself that you're just confused about what you feel towards me, so make sure of it first." Galen seriously said and left Nero standing confused, trying to process Galen's words.

'I know it myself that I was a 'bit' harsh towards Nero but..... it's the truth though. Nangyari iyon mismo sa libro that Nero would say those words to Prince Galen but after a year,

Nero met the FL and fell in love immediately.... exact time when Galen confessed his feelings to Nero. And Nero directly just said that he wasn't sure of his feelings and just confused back then.....and it hurts Galen a lot.

But I didn't think na mangyayari ito ng maaga.... it's probably because the plot got changed a little.' Galen thought as he teleported to the garden and walked where his fav spot is.

~A few hours later~

-Vladimir's POV.-

"Sabi ko na nga ba at dito ka lang matatagpuan eh..." I said after I walked towards my otouto, he looked up at me cutely...

"Nande?" He asked tilting his head a little bit

"Mom asked me to find you.... I first went to your room but you're not there so I thought you would be here, and guess I'm right." I said eye-smiling

"Come on.... dinner is ready" I added and his eyes immediately shimmered and shined. Para siyang bata na binigyan ng ice cream....well bata naman talaga siya.

"Up...." Saad nito habang siya ay nakaupo pa rin at itinaas ang dalawang kamay, senyalis na gustong mag pabuhat.....he really is a child.

I chuckled at him, tumalikod ako at bumaba ng konti...just right for him to hop on my back.

"Hop o- ah!" My sentence was cutted by him who immediately hopped on my back, I stumbled a bit but I immediately gained my balance....

"Pheww~ that was close, what a nice surprise attack otouto" I said kaya naman ay tumawa lang siya, inayos ko ang pagkakakarga kay bunso at nagsimulang maglakad.

Habang naglalakad ay napapaisip ako..... it's about Galen said that night....he said that we gave him a reason for him to leave this place.

I....I won't let that happen....hindi ako papayag na umalis siya dito.

If I should watch his moves 24/7 then I'll do it.....just to keep him safe and he would stay here. I don't want to lose my brother like that. I already promised myself to protect him at all costs.

"Nii-san, where are we going?? The dining room is right there right??" Nabalik ako sa ulirat ng magsalita si bunso.

Lumingon ako at kita ko naman na lumagpas kami sa dining room....masyado na atang malalim ang iniisip ko.

I turned around and was about to walk but I got hit in realization.

"W-what did you just call me?? Can y-you repeat it otouto??" I said still analysing what he just said.

"What? Did I say something?? I don't know what you're saying Vlad....maybe you're just hungry come on let's go to the dining room" He said innocently, kaya nagsimula akong maglakad papuntang dining room.

"I swear I heard you call me Nii-san a while ago...just admit it, otouto" I said as I opened the door of the dining room, bumungad sa amin ang Emperor and Empress, Queens and Kings and lastly Princes and Princesses.

"Wala kaya.... you're just hearing some things, Nii-san." He said kaya napahinto ako...

"See you said it!! You called me Nii-san! You heard that right mom, dad?!" Saad ko na may ngiti sa labi, it's like I won a lottery.

"Otouto I thought I'm your only Nii-san what's the meaning of this?? Vlad you're a traitor!" Evan act

"Ohh my dear twin brother, just accept that you lost and I won" I said, smiling in a victory

-Third Person's POV.-

Galen just deadpans at his two older brothers while the Kings, Queens, Princes and Princesses let out a chuckle and giggle. Even the Emperor and Empress let out a chuckle when they saw the interactions of the Kyuro brothers.

But there are two princes who were glaring at Galen. The first was jealous....and the second was jealous too but it mixed with obsession.

'.....I wanted to be his big brother too....but... I hate him." -thoughts by the first prince

'F-ck it.....I want to f-cking kill the guy who is piggybacking my Galen....but MY Galen would hate me if I did that. D-mn it! HE'S MINE.!' -thoughts by the second prince.