Chapter 34

Warning⚠️: Beware of wrong grammars, typos and misspelled words
____________________________

—Evander

"Is he okay?" I asked Kaena while me and Vlad were sitting across her and Rhory was leaning at the door.

"Yea, for now. I made his wound stop bleeding pero patuloy parin ang pamumutla niya, kailangan natin siyang dalhin sa isang SS or S-rank healer bago pa mag isang oras" paliwanad niya sa amin at ininom ang kaniyang tsa-a.

"But he can't make it kung hahanap-"

"Our papa Seb is an S-rank healer, we should go home." My sentences were cut by a tiny voice behind me, I turned around and saw the little child.

"Papa Seb??" Tanong ko ng may pagtataka habang tumayo sa pagkakaupo at pinuntahan siya.

"Si papa Sebastian po, doon po kami nakatira sa tuktok ng bundok malapit sa kaharian ng Kūki. We can teleport po." He explained while looking at me innocently.

'Wait...what? Sebastian? Is he the personal servant of our little brother?' I asked in my thoughts.

"Let's go, we can't waste our time." Vlad said habang seryuso ang mukha.

Tumayo siya sa kaniyang pagkakaupo at pumunta sa kama na hinihigaan ni Galen, agad niya itong binuhat ng may pag-iingat.

While I carried the kinda little girl(Delia) on my back who was sleeping beside Galen a while ago.

I noticed that this girl had the same face as the little boy that was now holding Rhory's hand. The only difference between them is the height, hair, gender, and I think personality...maybe they're twins.

"Wait...how can we teleport when we ain't familiar with that place?" Tanong ni Kaena dahilan na mapatigil kami.

"Well, my twin—Ate Lia can teleport us....we just need  to wake her up. But... it's too hard to wake her up...unless" Said by the little boy as he looked at his twin sister that was on my back sleeping while smirking.

He let go of Rhory's hand and walked towards the couch, he then motioned me to lay his twin sister on the couch. So I did at lumayo ng kunti para tumayo sa gilid ni Vlad upang panuurin kung ano ang gagawin ng batang lalaki.a

He takes a deep breath and....

"Wahh!!! Ate tulong!!!!" He shouted as if he was being kidnapped and beaten.

I saw how his twin sister opened her eyes and quickly took her kunai at mabilisan na tumayo sa kaniyang pagkakahiga.

"Where— what the?! Seriously?" She looked around and saw us who was now chuckling because of the scene.

Her twin little brother burst in laughter as his hand was clutching his stomach. She deadpanned at her twin and immediately hid her kunai in her pocket that was placed on her thigh.

She walked towards her twin who was slowly backing away, but before he could run away he was smacked at the back of his head by his twin sister.

While we were still laughing towards their interaction. When she was done torturing her twin little brother, she dragged her twin towards me and handed him to me as if her twin brother was an object.

"Names are Delia and Delian, hands on my shoulder." She simply and lazily said as she turned around. We put our hand on her shoulder and immediately went away.

We arrived in front of a kinda small house, I saw the girl walk towards the door and open it, I think her name is Delia.

"Come in. We're home" she lazily said as she  entered the house and we followed.