Chapter 29

Warning⚠️: Beware of wrong grammars, typos and misspelled words
____________________________

Minutes turned into hours, hours turned into days and days turned into weeks, but Prince Galen still didn't activate nature's energy.

He tried and tried and tried but it didn't turn out well...he kept on failing to activate the strong kind of energy, a good thing and a bad thing happened when he kept on activating the Nature energy.

The good thing is he didn't give up....even though Sebastian scolded him many times, and the bad thing is......he always pushed himself farther until he turned unconscious, at sa una ay mahigit isa hanggang dalawang beses lamang itong nalilipasan ng kain ngunit ngayon ay madalas niya ng ginagawa

At iyon ang labis na ikinagalit ni Seb, sometimes Sebastian would see him laying unconscious on the terrace's floor or on the ground where he's favorite spot for training(the place where he activated his Normal energy)

Like right now...

Seb went to the place where he always trained and saw him laying unconscious on the ground 'again', Seb picked him up and teleported to their house.

After they returned home, he brought the prince in the prince's room and laid Prince Galen on the bed and went to the kitchen to cook.

A few minutes passed and Seb finished cooking, he went to the prince's room to wake up Galen but when he entered the room, Galen wasn't there. He immediately goes to the place where prince Galen always trained.

~Galen's side~

Nang magising ang prinsipe ay agaran itong tumayo at nag-teleport sa kaniyang training ground, nang makarating ay agad itong umupo at pinikit ang mata't sinimulan niyang sumubok muli sa pag-activate ng kaniyang Nature energy.

"For god's sake little prince Galen, can't you understand that you are still seven years old and your body and mind can't handle activating that kind of energy. Are you out of your mind or something?!"

Galen's eyes automatically wide open because of Sebastian's sudden outburst— na ngayon ay nakatayo sa kanyang harapan, ang dalawang kamay niya ay nasa magkabilang gilid niya habang nakatingin ng masama sa prinsipeng nakaupo na tila'y ang prinsipe ay may ginawang hindi tama.

"But Seb-"

"Huwag mo akong ma 'but Seb' 'but Seb' diyan. Balik sa bahay."

Napabuntong-hininga na lamang si Galen at sumimangot sa pagiging istrikto ni Sebastian habang padabog na tumayo.

Inirapan lamang ni Seb ang inaasal ng prinsipe, agad niyang hinawakan niya ang kamay ng prinsipe at nag-teleport.

They arrived and entered the house, they were immediately met by a familiar man who was sitting in the living room and drinking coffee. The familiar man looks towards their direction.

"What's with the face, Prince Galen?" Asked by the familiar man–Delroy, seeing Galen's irritated look made him confused.

"Ask your pregnant husband." Galen responded to Delroy as he pout and crossed his arms while looking away, kaya binaling ni Delroy ang kaniyang paningin sa kaniyang kasintahan.

"Ginawa niya ulit." Simpleng sagot ni Seb habang lumalapit sa kaniyang kasintahan at umupo sa tabi nito.

Napabuntong hininga na lamang si Delroy at tumingin muli sa prinsipe habang maingat niyang hinimas ang tiyan ni Seb.

"Prince Galen, you know that Seb was too over protective when it comes to you or your health. I know you wanted so badly to activate your nature energy, but you still need to take care of your health."

"But how can I get stronger if I don't push myself until I reach my limit"

"Well...you got a point but.... you're too early for this and if you're really wanted to then at least take care of yourself, especially your health. Don't push yourself too much on your limit."

Napabuntong hininga na lamang ang prinsipe at tumango habang ito'y padabog na tumutungo sa hapag at agad na umupo para kumain, tumayo naman si Seb at pumunta sa kinaruruunan ng prinsipe

"Little Prince Galen, para naman to sa kaligtasan mo eh...sana maintindihan mo" saad ni Seb habang nakatingin sa prinsipe at maririnig sa kaniyang tono ang pag-aalala.

"I.....I understand po.... it's just....I can't help it.....I wanted to activate it so badly so I can...you know" said by the prince as he looked at Seb

Seb couldn't help but smile and pat the prince's head

"It's not that I'm mad about you activating your nature energy, Nag-aalala lang ako and remember that you're still too young kaya huwag kang magmadali okay? And don't push yourself too much..." And Seb hugged Galen and Galen returned the hug.

"Now, now... let's eat before the food gets cold" singit ni Delroy at umupo na upang kumain.

"Btw kuya Del, kamusta na po si Pula? How was his training? Why aren't you with him po?" Asked by Galen as he started to continue eating

"At first in our training he was dumb and too slow and got hit multiple times by me but in a few days he got better and was able to survive the training and now he's already gone to the academy after he finished his training"

".....wow...he survived your training po?!" Galen surprisingly asked as his eyes widened a little.

"Why do you sound like I was too evil and strict when it comes to training?"

"Eh?! wala akong sinabing ganyan ah" Galen innocently said but his thoughts were opposite

'super yes.'

And Seb suddenly laughed when he read Galen's thoughts, Delroy looks at his lover who was laughing and asks

"What are you laughing at love?"

Galen look at Seb and with a look of 'please don't tell him' with matching pleading eyes, Seb could only laugh at Galen and responded to his lover

"Nothing HAHA~ I just remembered something" and continued eating while smiling.

Galen sighs in relief when he sees Delroy
continued eating like nothing happened.

"But what if Pula didn't pass your traini—"

"I will torture him" Delroy immediately responded with his scary tone with matching scary look...

'D*mn.....I can see the shadows behind him' Galen thought as he gulped and looked away

~Jared's side~

"Achoo! Achoo!" Jared who was listening to his teacher suddenly sneezed making his classmates and teacher look at him

"S..sorry" Jared shyly said as he looked down.

'Is someone talking behind my back?!'