Chapter 31

Warning⚠️: Beware of wrong grammars, typos and misspelled words
____________________________

-Galen

"Be calm and might obtain the gift." I whispered to myself softly, trying to remind myself of how to activate the energy.

Eyes were blindfolded, silence is what you can hear around the place and breathing steadily.

I began to visualize the energy as a bright light within me, waiting to be unleashed. I focused on the feeling of the energy flowing through my body, and slowly began to draw it out.

At first, the energy was weak and flickering, barely visible. But with each passing moment, it grew stronger and brighter.

I could feel the power coursing through my veins, and I knew that I was on the cusp of something great.

My nature energy.

I began to channel my Nature energy, calling upon the forces of the earth and sky to aid me. The ground beneath me began to tremble, and a gust of wind whipped around me

The surroundings were finally fine, I pulled up the blindfold on my eyes and began to open my eyes slowly as I breath steadily, feeling the light weight and the powerful energy inside me.

I smiled in victory and heard someone clapping behind me, I turned around.

And revealed three people smiling at me while clapping. One adult and two 9 year olds kids.

"That was awesome kuya Len!!" Delian childishly said and giggled cutely while Delia was nodding her head, quite agreeing with her twin brother.

I can't help but show them my perfect boxy smile because of their cuteness. I stand up and walk towards them, I ruffle their hair and poke their both foreheads with my index and middle finger causing them to rub their foreheads

Their smiles dropped, eyebrows furrowed as they looked at me. Seb and I could only laugh at their reaction.

"Pftt- come on kids, let's go back at home the food might get cold" Sabi ni Seb habang hinawakan ang kamay ni Delia, habang hinawakan ko naman ang kamay ni Delian, at nagteleport kami pabalik ng bahay.

Nang makarating ay agad naman bumaba ang kambal sa pagkakabuhat namin sa kanila at mabilis na pumunta at umupo sa kanilang upoan habang kami ni kuya Seb ay tumungo sa kusina upang maghain ng aming kakainin.

Pagkatapos ay umupo narin sa gilid ni Delia na nagsisimulang kumain.

And after a few minutes we're done eating and went to the terrace to spend time of course.

It has been ten years, and I have finally achieved my first goal on the list.

During these past ten years, I dedicated myself to training with my normal energy and learning various techniques from books and my mentor, Seb.

I have acquired the knowledge of how to effectively use and control my normal energy, but I am aware that there is still more to unlock within me - my missing power inside me, my nature energy.

Therefore, a week ago, I made the decision to take a break from my usual training routine and focus solely on activating my nature energy.

And now I have finally activated it...all I need to do is train and learn more-

"Kuya Galen! Pay attention to us!!" I jolted up on my seat and looked at the twins as my eyebrows twitch

They giggled "Don't look at us like that kuya, it's your fault din naman po kase hindi ka po nakikinig sa amin po" Delia said as she innocently smiled at me while Delia was covering his mouth with his hands preventing himself from laughing.