Friendship

"When a friend does something wrong, don't forget all the things they did right."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When you accept someone ,you accept their past too.So don't hold it or use it against them later."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't think it ever stops hurting, giving somebody the best of you and watching them chose someone else."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"True friends don't judge each other, they judge other people......together."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Every girl needs a guy bestfriend."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One fake friend can do more harm than 10 enemies."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"They're not my friends. They are my second family."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We're not as close as we used to be, but I'm here for you if you need me."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Best friends: The people you can get mad at only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That moment you pull out a pack of gum and everyone is suddenly your friend"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A true friend will always listen and care for you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Friends don't leave their friends for other friends."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Unexpected text messages are always nice. The fact that the person took a little bit of their time to make you smile.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes, my friends understand me better than my own family."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"True friendships may experience rough waters, but they will never sink."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We all have that friend who wants us to listen to their problems but never actually listen to ours."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"As we grow up, we realize it is less important to have more friends, and more important to have real ones."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes, the person you least expected becomes the one person you need the most."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Friendship isn't about whom you've know the longest. It's about who came and never left your side."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Spongebob: "What do you usually do when I'm gone?"
Patrick: "Waiting for you to come back."