That Awkward Moment

"That awkward moment when you get to class late, and someone else is sitting in your seat."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you're left alone with someone you just met."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you change your Facebook status to 'single' and your ex likes it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you finish a math problem and your answer isn't even one of the choices."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when your crush asks you who you like."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you can't stop laughing while telling a joke and when you are finally done, your friends don't get it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when it's quiet in class so your stomach decides to sound like a dying whale."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you're day dreaming and staring at someone and they think you're staring at them. :)"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when people are singing Happy Birthday to you and you have no idea where to look."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you remember something funny and you can't stop smiling like an idiot."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment where you're like 'Where the hell is my....' Oh there it is..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you wait for a text but you realize you're the one who didn't reply."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you know something but you don't know how to explain it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you have a conversation with someone and you can't even remember their name."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you're checking yourself out in the window of another car and realize that there's actually somebody inside."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when you sing the wrong part of a song with confidence."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That awkward moment when on the first day of school and you have to introduce yourself in front of the class."