Life Facts 2

"So many people in this world have trust issues because people say "i'm here for you" and then run away as soon as things start to fall apart"
~~~~~~~~~~
"My mind's full of unsaid things"
~~~~~~~~~~
"I care about you more than you think."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Music always helps, no matter what you're going through."
~~~~~~~~~~
"That moment you lose all respect for that person you used to like."
~~~~~~~~~~
"She's hurt a lot more than you think."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Stop worrying about what you have to lose and start focusing on what you have to gain."
~~~~~~~~~~
"I really hate when friends change just because they meet new people."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie."
~~~~~~~~~~
"The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid.."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Pain changes people."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful."
~~~~~~~~~~
"People immediately hate what they don't understand."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Before you ask why someone hates you, ask yourself why you even care."
~~~~~~~~~~
"We met for a reason. Either a blessing or a lesson."
~~~~~~~~~~
"If I get mad at you, That means I still care. Worry when I don't get mad."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Just because I don't react, doesn't mean I didn't notice..."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Once you lose a girl's trust, you'll never get it back."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Its kind of sad when you hit up an old friend and you both really miss each other but the connection just isnt there anymore"

A/N: Here's another update. I'm just kinda annoyed and sad atm right now so I decided to right another chapter...

For those who are sad or feel like you're falling apart to life... here's a chapter for you. Hope you guys like it. :)