Fix A Heart

"Sometimes the people you want as part of your story are only meant to be a chapter."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We met for a reason, either you're a blessing or a lesson."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not even upset, hurt, or angry anymore. I'm just tired. I'm tired of putting in more effort than I receive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Music sounds better when the song describes how you feel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think about you a lot more than I probably should."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is a game. Either you play it, or you lose."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That moment when the lyrics of the song matches your mood."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Still waiting for something that won't happen."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sleeping is nice. You forget about everything for a little while."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate that feeling. The feeling when you're sad and you have no idea why, but you just are."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Forgiving someone is easy, but being able to trust them again is a totally different story."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Trying not to care is difficult when you care so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dear smile, thank you for being there in time when I need to pretend that I'm fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes you gotta accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listening to a song that suddenly makes you cry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The heart is the center of the body but beats on the left. Maybe that's the reason the heart is not always right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love people who are open-minded. People who just vibe with whatever you talk about. You can talk about anything and everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't be afraid of change. You may end up losing something good, but you will probably end up gaining something better."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know everything happens for a reason. But sometimes I wish I knew what that reason was."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

""Don't make decisions when you're angry. Don't make promises when you're happy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Find someone worth your tears, worth your laughter, worth your heart, and that loves you as much as you love them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sometimes you have to smile and pretend everything's okay. Hold back the tears, and just walk away..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It hurts that between us will never be the same and it hurts mt heart so much"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How are you?"

̶s̶a̶d̶,̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶e̶a̶t̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶e̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶f̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶p̶a̶r̶t̶

"I'm fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for not updating, these past few days were hard and stressful so I decided to make a chapter since we were suspended today and tomorrow. I might create another chapter maybe later or tomorrow. Depends on my mood. Hope you guys like it... Or not.