Life Facts

"Sometimes there are things in life that aren't meant to stay. Sometimes change may not be what we want. Sometimes change is what we need."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life passes by so fast. Whatever makes you happy, that's what you should do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't choose the better person, choose the person who makes you better."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Never give up, great things take time"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes the eyes can say more than the mouth."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's so weird thinking back to when you first met someone & that moment you had no idea they would have such a big impact on you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"People will change, memories won't."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You can't go back & change the past, so look to the future and don't make the same mistake twice."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don't."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't be afraid of change. You may end up losing something good, but you will probably end up gaining something better."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you never know who would love the person you hide."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes you have to forget what you feel and remember what you deserve."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Not everyone is meant to be in your future. Some people are just passing through to teach you lessons in life."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No matter how good or bad you think life is, wake up each day and be thankful for life. Someone somewhere else is fighting to survive."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"People change, feelings fade, things go wrong, memories remain but life goes on."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses, and still thinks you're completely amazing."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't beg for anyone to stay in your life. If they want to be a part of your life, they will stay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes I regret being nice, apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong, and making unworthy people a priority."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think it's crazy how any of us can die at any single moment yet we live our lives planning for the future."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life is too short to waste time hating anyone."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Have you ever just stopped and realized that if you hadn't met a certain person in your life, your life would be completely different."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I want a person who comes into my life by accident, and stays on purpose."