Moving On

"If you don't love yourself, you'll always be chasing people who don't love you, either."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"At this point I don't even care. I'm just going with the flow. Whatever happens, happens."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What hurts you today, makes you stronger tomorrow."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Live more, complain less. More smiles, less stress. Less hate, more blessed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Smiling is always easier than explaining why you're sad."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Once you find what you need you'll never settle for anything less."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Enjoy the good moments. Stay positive in the bad. Know that everything will be alright."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When a girl is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You need to realize that he doesn't care. And you could be missing out on someone that does."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes people leave but the memories stay with us."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I wish I could press fast forward, just to see if you're worth the wait."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Never regret the moments that once made you smile, because those are the ones you will remember forever."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I used to think you were my happily ever after but now you're just my once upon a time."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't want someone who thinks I'm perfect, I want someone who knows I'm not but loves me anyway."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It's funny how everyday seems the same, yet when you look back a lot has changed."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'll never be perfect, you just have to accept the fact that I am who I am."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm done trying. If you want me in your life, let me know."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You can't make the same mistake twice, the second time, it's not a mistake, it's a choice."