Heartbroken

"I wish falling in love had traffic lights, so that I would know if I should go, slow down, or just stop to avoid heart accidents."

"Its hard to reveal your true emotions But its also hard to keep and swallow your own pain to pretend youre totally fine."

"Sometimes it's better to get drunk than to fall inlove. Because it's better to feel headaches than to feel a lot of heartaches!"

"Sometimes its better to keep it all inside, where the only person that can judge you, is yourself."

"I'll pretend I'm okay with it all, act like there's nothing wrong."

"Silent tears hold the loudest pain"

"When we first met I honestly had no idea you would be so important to me."

"It's sad when people you know become people you knew."

"I hate feeling alone, like no one is there for me and no one will ever be."

"Pretending that I'm not affected even though it really hurts."

"People say "never give up" but sometimes giving up is the best option because you realize you're wasting your time."

"I really want to talk to someone about my thoughts and feelings but i can't"

"Sometimes, I don't even understand my own feelings."

"One smile, can start a friendship. One word, can end a fight. One look, can save a relationship. One person can change your life."

"You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have."

"You treat me like an option, I'll leave you like a choice."

A/N:
This is the last chapter of these quotes. I know it's kind of sad that I ended this quotes and I'm sorry. Hope you enjoy reading the rest of the quotes that I posted here. Until we meet again.