Being in Love

"Good relationships don't just happen. They take time, patience, and two people who truly want to be together."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"True feelings of happiness come from the little things in life that has the greatest impact inside our hearts."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't want someone who thinks I'm perfect, I want someone who knows I'm not but loves me anyway."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I don't want someone who thinks I'm perfect, I want someone who knows I'm not but loves me anyway."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When you really love someone, even if there are a million reasons to leave, you still look for that one reason to stay."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see and imperfect person perfectly."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't mess with someone's feelings if you're unsure of your own."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings because it's the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I might not text you first, but that doesn't mean i'm not dying to talk to you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I always think of you before I fall asleep, the words you said, the things we laughed about, the silent moments we shared."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"First dates are awkward, first kisses are heavenly, first love is irreplaceable, and first heartbreaks are unforgettable."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I cannot lose you, because if I ever did I'd have lost my best friend, my soul mate, my smile, my laugh, my everything."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" 'Love' is when you know that worst side of someone and still love the person with everything you have in your heart."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes, the more you hide your feelings for someone, the more you fall for them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There comes a point where you just love someone, not because they're good or bad. You just love them the way they are."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sometimes, when the phone rings and its from you... I still get butterflies."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see and imperfect person perfectly."