Powerful Quotes

"Most people do not listen with the intent to understand. Most people listen with the intent to reply."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Think of the most attractive person you know. Even that person, at some point, has had raging diarrhea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The fool didn't know it was possible, so he did it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No one is busy in this world. It's all about priorities."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Never complain about what your parents couldn't give you. It was probably all they had."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones that are worth hurting for."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it." - Mary Engelbreit