part 2~ Trusting

*Ales pov*

At the first time I meet Chris I felt these weird feelings but I didn't know if I could trust him on things. While we were walking together he asked me some questions like if I like metalcore music and if I was single. It got a bit akward but I felt safer with him for some reason. I heard his phone vibrate.
"Who is it?" I ask taking a peek on the message.
"Friends I got to go it was nice meeting you and it's hot out here why are you wearing long sleeves?"
I frozed and didn't say anything. I pretended like I didn't hear him.
"Hello? Are you sure your okay?"
"Huh oh yeah. I am fine" I said faking a smile.
"Trade phones? Well not phones but phone numbers"
"Sure wait! Just tell me your phone number and I'll add to my contacts" I didn't want to let Chris see I had like no contacts.
"Okay and I'll add yours"
We both shared our phone numbers and add it to our contacts. I smiled when we were done.
"Well bye Ales see ya later!"
I waved goodbye. Because of him now I am starting to trust people and meet them deeply. The only closest best friend I had was lauren. With blond long hair with brown hilights and is tan skinned because of the Sun. Me and her have different taste in music but I can always trust her on things. The only nicest girl is her in this cruel dark world.

*Sorry for short chapters*