Part 10- The secret

Chris pov

I had nothing to do at home and the guys were either just wondering around or lazy. Josh is the kind of dude that is lazy as shit but hey, I can be lazy too. Why didn't I just stay with Ales a bit? I said to myself.

I got in the house and saw Ricky just changing the channels of the T.V.
"So how did it go, Chris angel?"
"First of all Chris angel is a show and a person but they call him the mind freak cause you never know what kind of insane things he will do next. And second what do you mean?"
"You and Ales. You didn't do it with her?"
"No why would I?"
"You know you want her, haha"
"Yeah well your wrong I just like her as my girlfriend. She is my everything"
Ricky smirked I just rolled my eyes and went upstairs to check if Ghost was there.
"Knock before you come!"
I heard a shout that sounded just like Angelo's voice.
"Angelo?"
I looked downstairs and there he was.
"Wazzup!"
He said giving me a surpiss looked.
"Wazzup!"
I said back to him.
I went downstairs and bro hugged him.
"Long time no seen Cerulli"
"Yup. So how are you and the tattoo shop going?"
"Not bad actually its getting a bit more populer each week. Have you found a girl yet?"
"Uhh... Yeah actually I have"
"Nice I wanna meet that chick of yours"
Angelo hasn't changed at all. He still the same guy I knew back then except for his hair. He cut it shorter.
"Looking for Devin?"
I nodded and he pointed outside the back door.
"He's out there?"
He nodded. I quickly went outside and found ghost there laying in the bench.
"Hey you okay?"
I asked certained and he nodded.
"Love is so fucking confusing but a really nice experience at the same time. Though at the end it's painful as hell and burning"
I let out a sigh and he sat up straight. I sat next to him.
"Yeah I guess so"
"So how is your relationship going between you and Ales?"
"Pretty good actually she gave me this necklace. She has the star and I have the moon. It looks pure silver"
"It must of been pretty expensive"
I nodded.
"Did you thank her cause if you didn't I would punch you if I had too"
We both laughed.
"Hell yeah I did. Next time I would buy her something that me and her can wear"
"That's good well imma use the restroom be right back"
"Okay"

As I waited for Ghost I decided to lay down the bench it wasnt so late yet. It was 11:05. It was still morning. I let out a sigh. This day is going to be long. I said to myself.

Ghost pov

Honestly I didn't go the restroom. I went to Ales house. I didn't know where she lived but Chris probably has her in his contacts. I looked through his phone that was in his room. He barely uses it just only when he's born to death. I finally found her I sent her a message it was me.
(Messages will be in bold)
Chris- hey it's me ghost I know it reads as Chris but I'm using his phone. Can I have your addresses I just want to talk to you.
Ales- ghost what? Ghost from MIW
Chris-yes it's that Ghost.

She gave me her address and I quickly went to find her before Chris gets up and starts looking for me.

As soon as I got to her house I saw a girl open the door. It's probably Ales.
"Hello are you a friend of Ales?"
I nodded and she called Ales.
"Shes coming just have a seat and feel home. Also my name is Lauren a friend of Ales. And what a your name?"
"Devin. Call me Ghost though"
I smiled at her and she smiled back. I then saw Ales come down. She looked nice but nice as a friend.
"Hey Ghost!"
"Sup! How is life?"
"Dont want to know but what do you want?"
"Privacy first"
I shrugged.
"Follow"
I followed Ales to a room. It's probably her room.
"So what is it?"
"Okay so you and Chris are together now right?"
She nodded and I decided to make a plan without them 2 knowing.
"So what you need to do Is go to the hotel 102 and leave the rest to me. I'll give you the address"
I quickly gave her the Address and she wrote it down on a notebook.
"Okay and what?"
She said finishing writing the address.
"Just leave the rest to me"
She smirked and I chuckled.
"Well got to go see you later and nice to meet you"
"Okay and nice meeting you too"
I waved goodbye and drove as quickly as I could to Chris.
"Ghost where the hell were you?"
Chris said freaking out. It was funny seeing that but I had no time to play.
"Thered no time-"
As soon as I could say something Chris interrupted.
"There is plenty of time to explain"
I shook my head and spoke again.
"Go to the hotel 102 no questions. Not today though! Umm tomorrow at 7:55. Got it"
"Fine but when we're done we have to talk okay"
I smiled.
"Whatever you say"
Damn it! I forgot to inform Ales what day and time. I quickly using all my breath went upstairs and grabbed Chris phone then tested her that she had to come tomorrow at 7:55. Yes it's an odd date but just incase someone comes late. Wich I'm sure Chris will come late. When I was done I checked the time. It was 12:55. I have enough time. I said to myself. I went in the car and saw it had a bit of gas I drove to a gasoline close to our house. Then drove to a flower store and grabbed the roses I needed. I grabbed spray paint color black. Then the rest of the items. I love decorating shit! I said.

*Enjoy. Read more to find out what Ghost is planning!*