Part 6~Meeting the new girl

*Ales pov*
Chris saw all the scars I had.
"When did you ... You do this?!" Chris said all shocked and worried. I never knew someone like him would care.
"Not so long ago. My life is cruel I hate it here I hate myself and sometimes I feel like it would be better if I had died" I told him. And it was true.
"Well if you hate your life that much then why don't you just come and live with me you'll be happier and decisions won't be so hard like it is now.  Look Hun, your full of beauty you just can't see it. Fuck the people that don't like you just because your you. All that matters Is the inside and you are a hard nut to crack so don't give up on yourself now. You are my everything" those words Chris told me ment so much to me. I will never forget them. But there is one thing that I am wondering...Is he really going to make me see the real me?

I didn't realize I was holding on to Chris's hand till I looked down.
"Bye and Thank you" I said shyly.
"Thank you for what? You should thank yourself. See ya later!"
What did he mean by I should thank myself? Oh well I guess this is just all a dream. My life is getting better which never did. Instead you would go to work and a person will walk to you and act like a bitch or go walking and a random person would just push you out of the way. Life is dull and gloomy. Why do people like to hurt different people and judge by there looks.

I cleared my head of everything and knocked at Laurens door. She opened and smiled I smile back.
"Hey glad to see you. We have a visitor today by the way"
I nodded as an okay. I walked in and saw a girl with red lipstick and eyeliner also grey eye shadow. She had big earrings and red nails she was wearing mini shorts with a short sleeve shirt that was black. I got amazed by her beauty.
"Hey you must be Ales or whatever your name is"
I nodded and said hi.
"Now Kiara be nice to her don't act like a total bitch cuz I know how you are. Understood?"
"Ugh. Yeah okay fine I'll act nice but... Forget it. How are you?"
I looked at Kiara and pointed at myself as a surprise.
"Who me?" I asked.
"Who else dumbass"
I got frustrated at her I looked at Lauren and she frowned at Kiara. Great just what I needed. A rude girl that thinks she is all perfect. "I'm fine and you?" I said with a deep voice.
"Why do you care now make me some coffee"Kiara did a smirk face.
"Thats enough, Kiara! Get the fuck out now!" Lauren said pointing to the exit door. I chuckled.
"What stupid little emo bitch! You think it's funny! Come here so I can rip your hair off!"
"I said get out now before the evil releases!" Lauren shot her back and while Kiara was walking to the exit door she flipped her hair. I got disguised.
"Sorry about that. She made a deal with me but she broke it. I'm such a complete idiot I am really sorry Ales"
I nodded and smiled then gave her a hug.
"Its fine. You didn't know"
She smiled and hugged me back.

*Hope you enjoy! I know it's boring but it might just get better*