Part 11- our fun and happy beginning

Ales pov

I quickly took a shower and put on black leggings with a red rose on the right ankle and a dark red shirt. I told Lauren to get ready too. Lauren was going out shopping at the mall with Davon a friend of hers but it's a guy. I always bragged her that she should go on a date with him. He acts really nice to all girls especially Lauren.

Lauren was done so we both head to the car. She dropped me off first.
"Thanks Lauren"
"No problem if you need anything just give me a call okay"
I nodded and then took a deep breath and went in the hotel. I saw Ghost there and went towards him.
"Looking good"
He smirked and I chuckled.
"So now what?"
"Come I'll show you where it is"
I followed Devin and then I saw the door for the hotel 102.
"Now imma leave for a while and someone else will come by. Bye"
"Wait!"
Before I could do anything he was already gone. I went in and saw red candles light and rose peddles on the floor. They were black and red. I then saw a heart shape wrapper. I opened it but before I did that I heard the door open.
"Whos there!"
I yelled grabbing the heart shape wrapper and about to throw it.
"Woah! It's just me calm down and what you doing here also you did this?"
I shook my head.
"Was it you?"
He also shook his head.
"Darn Ghost! He probably did it"
I started giggling and he just starred at me.
"Oh sorry"
"No your fine"
I smiled. I then heard the song "Your guardian angel by the red jumpsuit apparatus" play.
"You look beautiful"
I blush as I heard him say that.
"Thanks. Soo...?"
He wrapped his hands on my waist. As I heard the lyrics I looked into Chris eyes and he looked into my eyes.
"Your eyes are so beautiful just like a crystal"
"Awe thanks. And your smile is so bright it lits up my world"
He smiled and so did I. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me.
Then I heard another song play. "Echo by Jason walker". I loved that song so much and tears started to fill my eyes. A tear streamed down my cheek. As Chris pulled back gently he saw me crying.
"Babe, why are you crying hun?"
"I... I never felt this ever before. I'm... Finally um.. happy"
"It's just the beginning Ales. A sad ending will always have a new begging. And this. This is your and my happy beginning"
I smiled as he wiped the tears of my cheeks. I hope this happiness will last till the day I die or we.

Chris pov

Whatever Ghost did. I liked. Me and Ales had a time alone and have time to be happy for the first time ever. I saw her sit down and I did too. I checked the time and it was 8:15.
"Wanna watch a movie?"
She nodded. We both cuddled and watch the movie that Ghost left us. Tim Burton's corpse bride. I felt her yawn at the middle of the movie.

When it was done she was asleep. She looked super cute when she sleeps. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep too.

*Next morning*

I got a text from Ghost I checked to see what he wanted since Ales was still asleep. I carefully got up and read the text message.
(Messages will be bold)

Ghost- hey how Is it going?
Ghost- hello? You asleep?

I text him back and then shut off my phone.

Chris-just woke up and thanks for the surprise but I could do it on my own.
(2 minutes later)
Ghost- Yeah okay whatever. What she doin?

I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up.

Chris- she sleeping
Ghost- okay well I just wanted to see how you doing well bye
Chris- see ya later

As I put my phone down I turned around to see Ales awake.
"*yawns* who was it?"
"Ghost. How was sleep?"
"Ehh okay I guess"
I chuckled and ordered some pizza with hot chicken wings like I like then. And ordered some ranch just incase Ales doesn't like them like that.
"How do you want the pizza?"
I said as she layed and rest her head on my lap.
"Pepperoni and jalapenos"
I smilled and ordered how she wanted it.
"Wait! Do you like them like that?"
"Ehh its fine"
"Aww I'm so sorry I'm so freaking stupid"
"No your not you so freaking cute"
I saw her cheeks turn red and I chuckled. She got up and poured cold water on her face. I was going to too. But she beat me to it. As she was washing her face. I quickly grabbed a small bucket full of cold water and poured it all over her.
"Awe no! Chris fuck you!"
I chuckled and ran away. She chased after me and I hid in the closet.
"Oh Chris I wanna hug"
I heard her say. Then I didn't hear any sound no more. I didn't want to go out cuz I knew it was a trick but it wasn't she opened the door closet and had a bucket full of water with ice and threw it all over me.
"Okay okay I'm sorry"
I said laughing. I heard a knock on the door and I ran to the door.
"Hello a pi-"
"Hey.... Oh yeah I know I'm wet. We all have to have fun right"
The pizza guy laughed and gave me the pizza order.
"Thanks"
I said and he also said thanks.

*Hope you guys enjoy ^.^*