Part 20- My last memory, my last love

(***Just bit more chapters to read and your done***)

Chris pov

I heard the door open and I looked up seeing the watery eyes of Ales.
"Go away"
I said not wanting to fight.
"No... Please you have to listen you took it the wrong way"
I shook my head and she hugged me. Though I never hugged her back.
"Stop feeling sorry already"
"I'm not. I'm feeling sorry for myself. Cause I know I didn't do anything wrong neither did Ryan so don't try to get him in this. Your the only one I ever loved an-"
"Shut up god damn it! I'm done with your lies. Your breaking me more with your lies"
I let out a sigh and then lied in my bed.
"But I swear to my Fathers grave that I'm not LIEING CHRIS!"
She said her voice getting more rough and louder. Now I'm so lost. In my head there is a big puzzle going on. I don't know who to trust anymore. Or who to love.
"Fine you want me to go away then I will... And I'll go FARAWAY!"
I started to laugh sarcastically.
"Yeah right go ahead. Fly to your stupid neverland or shit"
I heard her sobbing and slam the door. I then felt tears form my eyes. I tried to get some rest while she left. But I just couldn't. It was impossible.

Ales pov

"Where you going?"
I heard Ryan say.
"Where do you think I'm going. I mean I got my stuff packed and got my shoes on and also sweater"
"No your kidding right. Your not leaving are you?"
I nodded trying to hold on my tears.
"Dont tell me you are planning a secret date?"
I heard Ricky say which pissed me off.
"Look I've been holding this PAIN FOR LONGER THAN YOU KNOW AND IF YOU WANT PROVE THAT I DIDNT CHEAT ON CHRIS! THEN ... Then here it is! HAPPY MOTHERFUCKER!"
I said folding my sleeves up revealing my new and old cuts.
"Holy fuck!"
Ricky said and Ryan looked surprised.
"But I thought it was one arm?"
Ryan said confused.
"Well you didn't check my other one but now it's too late to stop me from leaving. My plane leaves in an hour and about 30 minutes or less"
I said grabbing my stuff.
"GUYS COME HERE NOW!!!"
Ricky said and Ryan supporting him. I shook my head knowing there is no hope left. This will be My last memories and my last love.

I saw all the guys come out counting Chris. He glarred at me though.
"Show them"
Ricky said. I shook my head but they both grabbed my arm and Ryan folded my sleeve.
"Chris... Your girl didn't cheat on you. She was just scared"
Ryan said. Ricky looks at me starring at me in my eyes.
"I'm sorry"
Ricky said and I showed a small smile. Chris came down and looked at my wrist slithering his hands through his hair.
"Fuck! Baby girl, Ales why-..."
I Burt out of tears and Chris pulled me into a hug. I broked the hug and grabbed my stuff.
"No! You wanted me to go away. And I'm following my boyfriends order"
I said running as fast as I could while Chris chased after me. I squeezed my eyes shut and grabbed the car keys not stopping and then locking the door so they won't leave.

I went in the car crying like hell. I got so mad at myself and punched the door. I did hurt my fist but not so much than the emotion that I have.

I then heard a door slam open and I saw the guys coming towards me. I locked the doors but I forgot about the back door.
"Babe please I'm sorry I didn't-"
"I KNOW YOU DIDNT TRUST ME!"
He looked at me with wide teary eyes.I then started laughing sarcastically but still crying.
"Just leave... I dont want to cause you trouble I'm sorry now leave please"
"But your not. I'm the one causing the trouble. Your the one trying to fix it for me... When I can't fix it myself"
I calmed down and looked down. Feeling ashamed of myself.
"Baby look at me"
Chris said holding my chin up but I just look back down. He let out a sigh and then got out the car.
"Fine. But don't come back to me"
"You see you get mad easily Chris. You know what!? Me you done!"
I said and pressed the gas hard causing me to go fast.
"Dont look back don't look back don't look back!"
I told myself trying not to look right back at Chris.

*this is sad DX ! Anyways have a sweet nice day creatures and remember you are all beautiful don't take shit from others cause they don't own you. No one does you own yourself bye sweet creatures!*