Part 30- Naughty Naughty

*WARNING THIS WILL HAVE A BIT OF NAUGHTY SHIT GOING ON SO DONT READ IF NOT COMFORTABLE ILL TELL WHEN THE NAUGHTY SHIT IS DONE! Thank you bye! (I sound like a machine XD)*

Chris pov

Once we were done with tour me and Ales head to the hotel room I got.
"So how was life?"
She asked and I looked at her.
"What like with you with me ignoring me blocking me and not caring also acting like I don't exist. I dunno you tell me?"
"I'm sorry okay really I am"
She says and hugs me. I hugged her back and kissed her neck then picked her up not breaking the trail kisses.
"What are you doing?"
She asks frightened I chuckled.
"What I'm just having some fun"
I said and dropped her in the bed and took off me shirt.
"Your not really...?"
I nodded and kissed her again slowly in the lips. She played with me piercing and sucked on them a little not enough to take them off.
"I love it when you do that to me"
I said and continued kissing her. She moaned a little and I did a grin licking my side lips.
"Chris I don't know"
I put my finger over her soft beautiful lips and kissed her neck and sucked on her shoulder making her chuckle.
"Follow me that's all"
I say in between kisses.

I then gave a little break to catch our breath a little then continued. I slowly took of her shirt while she was kissing my neck slowly and romantically. Once I was done taking off her shirt I kissed her belly and did a trail of kisses. She took off my jeans and then I followed what she did.
"Naughty things you do"
She says and I chuckle.
"But you like it"
She smirked and I chuckled again.

Ales pov

*NAUGHTYNESS IS STILL CONTINUING!*

As Chris took off my jeans I then felt him enter me I moaned loudly blushing at the same time.
He then made me switch spots so this time I was on top of him and he smirked. I then realized he was going for my bra. He took it off and I suddenly was exposed to him. I blushed deep red my face filling up with heat.
"Babe it's fine calm down"
He says whispiring in my ear. I smiled and kissed him playing with one of his piercings. I felt him grab my ass and pull me towards him. I moaned a little and he smiled.

I played with his smoothing hair while French kissing him. He but on my lip harder and harder.
"Ah Chris!"
I said bleeding a little.
"What?"
He sucks on my lips causing me to suck on his too but not really his lips more of his piercing.

*NAUGHTYNESS ENDS*

As we both catches our breath and cuddled he whispered in my ear.
"Lets do this again sometime"
Then he kissed one last time before he actually fell asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek getting up and putting on a long loose shirt of his, since I like loose shirts better.

Then I went back cuddling to him and he pulled me closer to him knowing that I was still not wearing bra. I slowly fell asleep with him while tracing some of his tattoos but were a bit hard.

Matt's pov

Me and Ricky heard a small moan from Chris room.
"Chris is taking care of business"
Said Ricky and I chuckled wrapping an arm around his neck.
"Lets see if she gets pregnant"
"What!? With one 'do it'?"
He said back acting like a 5 year old kid.
"Who knows"
I responded back kissing his cheek.
"Matt I'm sleepy"
I chuckled and went to his hotel room.
"There we are here. Wanna sleep right now because I'm sleepy too"
He nodded therefore we went to bed and slept for a little.

*2 hours later*

I worked up feeling a bit light headed. I turned to Ricky who was in deep sleep. I let out a sigh and got up to drink some water.
"What you doing awake?"
I heard Ricky say from behind causing me to jump.
"Shit you scared me!"
I said with my eyes all big.
"Oops sorry. Can't sleep?"
I shook my head.
"This usually happens don't worry I'm fine"
I said finishing my cup of water and putting it on the dishes.
"You can't sleep come one I'll song you a song for you to sleep"
I nodded and followed him to the room. Obviously I would take 2x more than him to get to the room. I'm still sleepy I just can't sleep for some reason.

As I heard Ricky deep voice I smiled and fell into deep sleep. Thanks to him now I can sleep better.

*wow story is almost done xc oh well night guys!*