Part 26- life is harder without you

*8 weeks past*

Chris pov

Who knows where Ales is right now. She can be anywhere in this cold world.
"Chris! Come practice!"
I hear Ghost yell. I go downstairs and go to the basement. I see them already got everything.
"Hurry Chris we have to hurry"
I roll my eyes and started to practice.
"Chris come one concentrate"
I hear the voices in my head say. I saw a guy, probably our manager, walking and sitting on a chair sitting and looking at us perform.
"Chris... What's up bro?"
He says and i shook my head.
"Nothing should we start?"
He nodded and I started to practice my lines.

At the third time practicing the manager inturupted.
"Chris no no! Your doing it wrong! Stop it with your shit and start doing it right! Come on what's up with you? Your better. NOW START!"
He yells and I jumped when he screamed at us. I started singing again and again and again till my throat hurt and I was out of breath, falling down feeling too weak to get up.
"Chris come on. Lets take a break"
Ghost says hellping me get up.
"I don't know what's happening to me? Do you?"
He lets out a sigh and sits down next to me.
"Pain... Its called pain but it's not the pain of when you fall and start to bleed. Instead you bleed in the inside your all lost you don't know what to do on your life no more you can't stay focused on your life... Not if you don't have Ales with you"
He says and leaves. I sat there for a while and thought about what Ales is doing right now. She probably feels a lot bettter than I am. I guess I'm broken and lost in life.

Ales pov

I thought I was gonna feel better without Chris but life got harder without him. Why in the he'll do I still have feelings for him? There almost coming to tour. In like 2 weeks or less. I don't know if I should go. He probably has another girl with him right now so I probably shouldn't. But what if he still loves me!? No that's impossible... Right?
"Ales come on! I have to go!!!"
Lauren says. Lets say Lauren got accepted to work at hot topic and I got accepted to work at VampireFreaks I asking work a little in RebelsMarket. We all combine our own money and we always have enough to pay rent and buy junk food and electronics also food. But I barely eat so we barely spend on the food. Oh we can't forget about the Gas for he car. That's like the cheapest thing though.

Once I dropped of Lauren I quickly drove to my work and I got there just in time. It's been 3 weeks now I have worked here.
"Hey sushi!"
Drake says and I wave back at him. Drake has some venom piercings and Angel bite piercings. He aslo is filled with tattoos on one side of his arms.
"Hey Ales"
I heard Jade say. Jade has dark blue hair and the tips of her hair is black. She just dyes her hair once now she loves it and doesn't want to dye it again. She has the eye lid piercing and the spider bite piercing. She has one tattoo that is located behind of the neck. It's a bird that stands for hope well that's what she told me (photo on top). I am planning on getting a tattoo that says 'hopeless' on my knuckles but I'm not so sure.
"Hey Ales can you help that gir over there. The one with dark blue hair"
"Uh... Oh her yeah I can"
I say and Jade smiles.
"Hey need help?"
I asked the girl and she turned around. Her grey eyes reminding me of the snow.
"Hey and yes I do. Well I'm looking for a girl named Ales"
She says and I got suprised.
"Last name?"
I ask trying to act normal.
"Wintered Dorame"
"How did you know my middle name!? Oh well that's me"
I say smiling bright.
"Awesome! I heard your Chris girlfriend! Can I get a signature please? Oh by the way my name is Sky"
"Oh that's a nice name... And sure I can give you my signature"
I say trying to hide the pain away and hold in my tears and fake a smile.
"Here you go"
"Okay thank you"
I nodded waiting for her to leave but didn't.
"Anything else?"
I ask and she nods.
"Phone number... Please!?"
I giggled and gave her my phone number. Once I did she left running and jumping at the same time.
"Wow looks like you brightened her day Sushi"
I heard Jade say.
"Yeah sourta"
She pats my back and we both got back to work.

*I love this chapter so much! Don't ask why cause I don't know why okay. Bye awesome creatures luck in school (if you still go to school)*