Part 17- Having a baby?

*I'm so sorry guys I haven't updated but I was too busy doing School stuff but hope you enjoy this chapter bye!!!!*
Ales pov

I've seen Ryan and Lauren closer than ever. They will go to places together not leaving not even one inch from each other.
"Hey Ales how are you and your man?"
Lauren said smirking
"Good what about you and your love bird?"
I said joking and she laughed I did too.
"We are good he is pretty sweet!"
She said all happy. I smiled.
"Hey babe!"
I heard Ryan said and I left with a smile , happy that I saw my closest friend happy.

I walked upstairs and then bumped into a tall guy which is Chris.
"Hey"
He said smiling.
"Hey Chris"
I said and he kissed my forehead.
"How was morning?"
I asked and he let out a sigh.
"Boring. Very boring"
I started to laugh and he did too.
"Get out the way! I'm hungry and I haven't ate all morning!"
Grumpy Josh said.
"Okay okay!"
Chris said moving aside and so did I.
"Lets go to my room"
Chris said grabbing my hand running to his room.
"Hey imma fall stupid!"
I said laughing he laughed too but kept on running.

We got to Chris room and he lied in bed.
"Come!"
He said chuckling. I smiled and jumped on his bed.
"Have you ever wanted to... Well you know get a ... Kid?"
He said and I then gulped hard.
"Heh.. what?"
He let out a sigh and then turned to looking at me. He kissed my neck and then my lips. He then stopped and got up.
"Lets just go and eat"
I nodded confused. Did he want a baby?

I shook my head and cleared everything. I went to my room through my closet and grabbed a long sleeve shirt since I was a bit cold.

I got to the kitchen and saw Cris not eating but playing with his food in a sad way.
"Chris what are you doing, babe?"
I asked and Ricky looked at him and then at me and shrugged.
"Nothing imma be right back I'm going for a walk"
He said fake smiling. I could tell by looking deep in those eyes of his.
"Can I come!?"
I asked acting happy.
"No you stay and eat"
He said and slammed the door causing all of us to jump.
"Whats up with him?"
I asked to the guys.
"I dunno?"
Ghost and Ricky said. The rest shrugged and I sighed and went to my room thinking what I did wrong.

Chris pov

I really wanted to be a dad with Ales. I guess she isn't ready for it or she doesn't want to have one. I decided to go for a walk and think things right trying to forget about having the child thing. I may not look like the kind of guy that adores little kids but I really do. The thing is that there too scared of me and the ones that aren't I play with. Sometimes there parents get a bit bothered of it but I don't give a shit about them. I had a hard life and right now me and Ales are doing good. And our lives are getting a bit better. I want to be with her and our well if she wants we could have a baby.

I saw Jessica and Nick.
"Hey!"
I heard Nick say and we greeted even there little girl. (*** I know Nicholas and Jessica don't have a baby but in this one they do so deal with it***)
"Hi Stacey!"
I said and she smiled getting behind Nick.
"She is so cute!"
I said acting like a freaking girly. They both laughed and Stacey smiled hugging her stuff animal panda.
"Hi"
She said shy and we all laughed.
"Well we got to get going. We are taking Stacey to the zoo and after that we have to do chores"
Nick said and I nodded.
"Bye bye Chwis"
Stacey said still trying to prenounce the "R" but struggling.
"Bye lil girly"
I said and they left. I let out a sigh imagining them being Ales our baby and I. I chuckled and headed back to our house.

*ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY BEFORE IT GOES! I dunno it was random. But yeah whatever bye creatures*