Part 24- Pain

*Next day*

Ales pov

I woke up with a bad headache.
"Lauren?"
I said moaning a little in pain
"Yeah?"
"Pain killers?"
She handed me a bottle that had like 20 pills. That was too little I get headache almost everyday but i never got a headache once I was with Chris. No.... I have to forget about Chris but it's just hard. It's like me and him are meant to be. But then why did we have to go through this period?
"Thanks Laury"
She nodded and I grabbed a pill and asked the manager for some water.
"Sure thing ma'am I'll bring it to you"
She said and I smiled.

Once she came back with the glass of water I quickly put the pill on my tounge and swallowed it with the water.
"We are 30 minutes from New York city thank you"
We heard the speaker say. Most people in the plane let out a sigh of relief and others continued what they were doing.
"Finally I can't wait to get out!"
Lauren said making me laugh.

I went on my IPod since I'm addicted to it and I'm a freak over it. I checked my notification
And saw more miss calls and texts from Chris. I was tired of him so I decided to text back and call once i get in a home.
(Texts will be in italics!)

Ales- I had enough with all your annoying texts would you please just leave me the fuck alone! I'll call you later dumb ass!

Chris- wow that was so nice of you! Why are you acting like this with me?

Ales- because I can now stop texting me already

Chris- I can't because I still love you and yeah I am a ass sometimes but I just want you to give me one last chance please!?

Ales- aww that's cute well I have news for you darling. I hate you too! ;)

Chris- please please please babe I'm begging you to forgive me!

Ales- I'm leaveing bye

Then after that I shut my IPod off. But the stupid IPod kept on vibrating and the ringtone City lights kept on repeating so I shut my IPod off completely and Lauren saw.
"What happened?"
I shook my head putting my IPod inside my pocket of my jeans.
"Are you sure your over Chris?"
"I don't want anything to do with him okay!"
I said shouting and the rest of the people stared at me and some whispered.
"I'm sorry"
Lauren said hugging me and I burst in to tears.

Chris pov

I couldn't believe ales completely shut me off. I threw my phone across my room and I punched the door causing it to make a hole.
"Chris!"
I heard someone yell not sure if it was Ryan or Ghost. Well who ever it was they ran upstairs to check what was wrong.
"Chris what did y-"
Ryan looked at the door with his mouth open then looked back at me.
"Chris your bleeding!"
He said looking at my knuckles. I didn't realize I was bleeding till he told me.
"Uhhh um oh! Hold on I'll grab you some um some bandage hold still!"
He stuttered which I took it cute but then my knuckles started to burn.
"Chris I heard you we-woah!"
Ghost quickly took the bandage away from Ryan and Ryan glared at him.
"Dont move"
Ghost said in a serious tone.
"Ow! Careful"
I said growling and moaning a little do the pain.
"Winnie!"
He said back making fun of me Ryan started to laugh and I laughed too.

Rickys pov

I woke up with a pair of arms wrapped around me. I then remembered that Matt was going to sleep too.
"Got back to sleep dummy"
He said moving to the other side. I smiled and got up.
"What!?"
I said looking at myself with just boxers on.
"Whats wrong?"
I heard the sleepy voice of Matt say.
"What did we Do last night?"
"We? You mean you"
He said chuckling evily.
"Dont you remember? You felt hot so you took off your clothes and just got left with boxers. Haha I just took off my shirt and left with jeans and boxers"
Well he has the right to be hot. He always wears long sleeves and always wear plan black stuff.
"Okay fine I believe you"
I say and he jumps on me kissing my cheek. I blushed and laughed.
"I love you too"
I say giggling. I felt a vibrate on my butt pocket so I checked what it was and it was a text from Ryan.
(Text will be in Italics!)

Ryan- where are you at? Chris is here in pain

Ricky- what happened? And I'm at Kuza house I don't know where he is though

Ryan- Oh okay it's just about Ales and him

Ricky- we have to get Ales to give him another chance

Ryan- I would love too but we can't force her anyways talk to you later I have to go bye

Ricky- see ya!

"Who was it?"
I heard Matt say taking a peek on my phone.
"Ryan it a about Chris and Ales"
"Who is Ales?"
I smirked at him and he chuckled.
"Okay now I know. What happened?"
"Apart"
"Oh sorry about that shouldn't have opened my big mouth"
I smiled at him and kissed him deeply.
"You don't have a big mouth"
He smiled back at me.

*Aww poor Chris! *starts to cry!*
Anyways here is another chapter and also thank you for reading! I'm very happy about that well bye creatures!*