Part 16- Two new love birds

(***this part won't really have Ales and Chris together sowwy!**)
Ryan's pov

Me and Lauren chose out food. She chose the same as mine. W 'll almost.
"We have almost the same food taste"
She said smiling bright. I smiled back at her.
"Yeah we do. So why did you wanted to grab food with me?"
Her smiled faded and so as mine cause she didn't smile no more.
"I'll be right back"
She said and left. She just took one bite from the food. I guess I did something wrong? This is how I loose girls. I'm such an idiot and that's why I don't talk cuauze when I talk I have to say something wrong and Balz tried to make us laugh.

I saw Lauren coming back not looking at me.
"So what's up?"
I said and she shook her head.
"Imma throw my food okay? And then grab some ice cream"
"I'll go with you"
I said and she smiled.

Once she threw her food we grabbed our small plates and grabbed some vanilla ice cream.
"Want some chocolate syrup over it?"
I said and she nodded. Her grabbed a strawberry and then put some M&Ms.

We sat back and she ate her ice cream. I just looked at her and smiled.
"What?"
She said and I chuckled.
"Your just I dunno... Pretty?"
She smiled and continued eating. I guess she didn't believe me.
"I'm done!"
"That fast!?"
She nodded and left her plate there. The other guys were with Ales and Chris in the table across us. Ales starred at Lauren and smiled then she saw me looking at her. She did the same thing, smile, then she continued eating.
"Well are you gonna eat that?"
"Yeah but not all"
"Can I have the rest?"
I nodded and she took the plate away from me.
"Hey imma eat first!"
I said chasing her around. Till we got in this room I bet it was a private room cause there was another room next to it.
"Come and get it!"
She said and as I finally caught her she giggled. She looked at me in the eyes smiling and blushing. I smiled at her getting a bit closer to her to kiss those beautiful lips of hers.

I leaned in to her holding her back with and arm and grabbing the plate with my other arm. I gently kissed her. A deep kiss and then put her in a seat that was in the room. She giggled and I did too. I started kissing Her neck till I heard the door open. We both jumped and saw Chris there standing smirking at us.
"Making out in a restaurant?"
He said and then closed the door.
"I love you Ryan"
I heard Lauren say and I looked back at her smiling and kissed her again.
"I fucking love you too cutie"
I said and she chuckled.

Laurens pov

I couldn't belive I really said that and he really was about to make out with me.
"Let's go stupid!"
I said and he laughed so did I.
"Or what?"
He said wrapping his arms around me.
"Or I'll dump you just like that"
And I clicked my fingers. He smirked.
"Hey Ales!"
I said and she smiled.
"Hey!"
Ryan sat next to her and I sat on his laps. He gently kissed my cheek and I smiled.
"Aww I knew you guys will be a couple one day!"
Ales said.
"And a pervy one probably"
Chris joked and I blushed.
"You are the perv I'm not"
Ryan said and Chris took his tongue out also did Ryan.
"Can we leave I don't like being I'm public"
Ricky said and we all agreed with him.

As soo as we all got in the car Ghsot Ricky and balz grabbed a taxi. They said they were gonna give us 'privacy'.
"So how was the day!?"
Ales said all happy.
"Good I guess"
I said looking at Ryan.
"You guys are the two new love birds"
Chris said and we all laughed.

As soon as we got back to the tour bus it was 3:55. Wow we took long. Ales and Chris stayed outside. I went and grabbed some cold water to drink as I felt Ryan's strong tattooed arms wrapped around my waist.
"Hey babe"
He said.
"Hey Sexy"
I said joking around with him. He picked me up and sat me in the counter kissing my belly.
"What are you doing!?"
I said giggling. He tho ignored. I got back up and kissed his forehead head.

*Awww!! I love this chapter anyways hope you creatures had an awesome day! Be updating Jeff fanfic in a while bye*