Chapter III

Razcal wrote something on a piece of paper sitting on his desk, then looked at the clock and decided he was done for the day. He grabbed the pile of papers that formed on his desk during the day and his cup of water, then walked down the stairs and into the Paper Room. He placed the papers onto a shelf when he noticed Ripnik looking through the paper on another shelf a few meters away. Ripnik turned his head around to make eye contact with the accountant a few seconds later.

"I thought you always come here about half an hour later" Ripnik said as he slowly walked towards the door.

"Half an hour later from when? If you're looking for Rawzom or Reabait's revenue reports I hid them in a different room, I am surprised they still didn't figure that out." Razcal said as he grabbed a blaster he uses to get rid of intruders. Ripnik wasted no time on using his signature move, flying out of the room. As he successfully managed to leave the room and was flying towards the exit of the bank, Razcal started flying after him. Since he could never catch up to Ripnik with his head start, Razcal jumped into his glider to start pursuing the raven thief in the air.

The two flew through the air for just a few seconds when Razcal managed to catch up to Ripnik, at which point the raven grabbed onto the front of the glider. Razcal then aimed his blaster at Ripnik, and the raven jumped from the glider and started falling to the ground. Once he stabilized himself with his wings he heard a loud crash, and noticed they were just in front of spiral mountain.

The Water Bar was different this time, mostly that it was completely empty, not even the bartender was there. Still, Ripnik filled his cup with water and waited on the other raven. It didn't take long for it to appear, this time without its pipe.

"So, did you kill Razcal?" The raven said before sitting down.

"What kind of question is that?" Ripnik said.

"I don't know if you have noticed, but the bar is completely empty, Rawzom's men are planning on taking over the bank as well as the entire city. If Razcal happens to be alive you should tell me now, or else, prepare for war." The raven said as it looked around the bar.

"Last time I saw him we were at Spiral Mountain." Ripnik said as he got up from his chair. The other raven then quickly left.

"Are you sure what you're saying is true?" Cragger asked after thinking about what Ripnik saw for a few seconds.

"Well, you can go check the forest if you want. If you manage to find that bear I'll give you back the map immediately." Ripnik said as he pointed at the map he held in his hand.

"I don't think this is just a friendly war between tribes in a tolerate hate relationship. Ripnik, we don't have much money anymore and I can't afford to lose any more on just becoming more worried like this, it got to the point where I learned your name and tell you these things you definitely shouldn't know. What are the ravens doing right now? Could the entire tribe help in another battle?" Cragger said.

"There's a big civil war happening, so no. Have you ever thought about abdicating from the throne?" Ripnik said.

"Civil war? What do you mean?" Cragger said.

"What do I have to do?" Ripnik said.

"Is 10 000 enough to find where they produce these weapons? If I have to lose I'm at least not having my entire tribe wiped out." Cragger said.

"30 000 and I'll blow it up for you." Ripnik said.

"I don't have that kind of money. 25 000." Cragger said.

"What do you plan to do if I just find it?"

"Fine. 30 000, don't get caught, and don't die"

"Have I ever?" Ripnik said and flew out of the hideout.