Chapter VI

Rizzo and two other soldiers ran across the street and took cover behind a building. Rizzo signaled them to wait and looked around the corner of the building, only to see two of Reabait's soldiers sneaking around a building across the street. After waiting for a few seconds, a few of his other soldiers approached the same building, but on the opposite side. After the two sides started shooting at each other, Rizzo and his soldiers ran across the street, and joined the fight.

After both of the soldiers were killed, one of Rizzo's soldiers showed him his map. They were standing right under Revue's building.

Rizzo, the one soldier who called himself Robert, and the other soldier without a name, all left the rest of the soldiers there and flew to the first floor of the building. They quietly cut out the window and entered the room. Rizzo noticed it looked similar to some of the rooms in Rawzom's building, grey, lifeless, and devoid of furniture. The room looked like it wasn't frequently visited. Rizzo  instructed his soldiers to shoot at the ceiling, and after a few seconds of shooting the ceiling collapsed and the three ravens flew upwards.

Once they got to the second floor, Rizzo and his soldiers finally saw Revue, who proceeded to shoot the unnamed raven in the head, killing it instantly. Rizzo then procceded to shoot Revue in the head, killing him instantly.

Rawzom looked out his window and at the street in front of his building. He was already notified about Revue's death by one of the soldiers Rizzo saved and drank a glass of water to calm down. With Revue dead, all of his living soldiers would either leave the conflict, or join either him or Reabait.

Rawzom looked at his cup. It was empty. He walked over to his private water pump directly installed into the room and pushed the lever to fill the cup with water. Just as he took a sip from his cup, one of his soldiers entered the room.

"Trinkets and treasure, Rawzom." the raven soldier said as it removed its metal mask and put on a red triangular metal mask. Rawzom dropped the cup onto the ground and backed away until he hit his desk.

"Can you imagine the trinkets and treasure I would've had if Ranzak just wasn't there that night?" Razar said as Rawzom continued staring at him in shock.

"Rawzom, I haven't killed another person since that. I have been living in the outlands for the last few decades just for this moment. I saw how your army was doing.  Revue already killed several of your soldiers, and that's even without comparable numbers or strategy, he didn't even have guards. You are going to die in this building, just like Ranzak did, and then your army is going to lose. It's exactly what happened to Ranzak except you're not going to survive." Razar said and took out his knife, just to make Rawzom have to wait for his death even longer.

Razar launched himself towards the raven king, and swung the blade at him, managing to cut his arm on his very first attack. Rawzom then grabbed Razar's knife wielding hand with his other hand and punched him in the face. Razar bit his hand directly on his wound, then used his other hand to take the knife and stabbed Rawzom's arm again. Rawzom kicked Razar back and grabbed his arm, trying to stop the blood from pouring out. Razar then ran back to Rawzom and stabbed him again, this time in the stomach. Rizzo then burst through the door, and upon seeing what was happening, shot Razar three times in the back. Razar used his last bit of strength to pull out his blaster and shoot Rizzo, before collapsing onto the ground together with Rizzo.

During this time, Reabait's forces reached Rawzom's street, resulting in a large battle between the opposing sides, with Rawzom having eleven, and Reabait twelve soldiers, as Reabait's hadn't yet engaged in any combat and Rizzo wasn't present at the battle.

After a few minutes of shooting at each other with no clear end in sight, the raven soldiers heard a loud shriek, and turned to face the roof of the building on the opposite side of the street.

On top of the roof stood Robert, holding in front of him the body of Reabait.

After a few seconds of staring back at the crowd staring at him, Robert dropped the body. Once it hit the ground, Reabait's former soldiers started flying out of the town and the rest of the crowd began cheering.