Chapter V

Ripnik landed on the roof of a building on eagle spire and looked at his eagle battle plans. While most of the plans where just evacuation ways, buildings that require special care in the events of an attack were marked. The library was there, but also a completely normal looking building that Ripnik assumed is where they hide the rest of the weapons. Ripnik cut a hole in the window then took out his blaster as he fell down into the room. 

The  room was pitch black, except for a door with a blue light around it, a clear indication that's the room they are hiding the weapons. Ripnik slowly started approaching the door while looking around him, and once he reached the door, pressed the button required to open it. He then looked behind him, and opened the door.

Once he entered the room, he didn't see weapons. He saw a single 5 meter tall pulse cannon, similar to the one he saw in the bear room but about three times bigger. He then heard controlled explosions from the roof and the blue eagle and two light blue eagles, both wielding axcalions.

"I see Cragger has finally sent you here, Ripnik. Did you really think it wasn't a trap again?" Eglor said as he pulled  out his screecher.

"What kind of weapon is that? Are you planning to destroy chima?" Ripnik said.

"We are planning to destroy the crocodiles, wolves, and, of course, ravens. Make Chima a better place." Eglor said.

"You are planning genocide to make your home a better place?" Ripnik said.

"According to my calculations, Chima should become a utopia once your homes are gone, and you with them." Eglor said.

"Do the lions know about this?" Ripnik said.

"The lions don't need to know anything. Once I single-handedly kill every one of you I will rule Chima forever. I even found a potential way to make me immortal, I just need to wait for this eagle to my left to reach an appropriate age to die and see if he does. Now, get him, my slaves" Eglor said. "Number Two, be extra careful to not die" Eglor said to Eagle number 2. "I originally planned to send Number one and Bozo after you but one of them was killed by someone:" Eglor said.

Once the two light blue eagles started approaching Ripnik he shot number two who died instantly.

"Ha! I lied! I actually gave the liquid to number one! Why would I give it to the one I call number two?" Eglor said as he started laughing. A few seconds later, number one vomited a pool of blood and collapsed to the ground.

"When exactly did you give it that liquid?" Ripnik said.

"Huh, looks like it might need some modifications. Don't worry though, I still have the be- fuck. Alright, at least I can kill you." Eglor said. Ripnik then shot Eglor's before he could finish his sentence, at which point the eagle flew away towards the weapon.

"I have a fourth charge I intended to use on the lions to make them accept me as their leader, but I might spare them. You, however, are dying NOW!" Eglor said and started charging up his shot.

"5 METERS tall? Are you sure?" Cragger said.

"I was there" Ripnik said.

"Well, I think that's all I need for you right now." Cragger said.

"What about the blue eagle? Wouldn't you want him dead?" Ripnik said.

"What? I'm pretty sure you once told me you don't do assassinations." Cragger said.

"Maybe I will" Ripnik said.

Eglor went down to the eagle hospital where Ebhoni was looking after number one.

"I don't get what happened to him, but I'm pretty sure, uh, he took some poison. I don't really know what kind of poison makes the body react in such a way." Ehboni said.

"Don't worry, uh, he will be fine. He must have taken some bad Chi or something, it's not that important." Eglor said. Ewald then walked into the room.

"There you are Eglor, I was looking for you everywhere! What happened to number tw- this guy and the other guy?" Ewald said as he began approaching Eglor. The blue eagle panicked, dived through the window and started flying away. The other eagles in the room minus number one stared at him.