First Day of School

"Wake up kids." Nicki yelled
"I don't wana go." Papi yelled from his bed.
"Can we stay home mommy?" Jacai and Amirah said in unison.
"No you can't." 30 minutes later the kids all came downstairs. "Finally." Nicki said.
"Uhhh. What's for breakfast?" Papi said.
"There's cereal."
"Really Mom what's for breakfast?"
"I'll make something real quick." She walked to the kitchen and started making eggs, bacon, and waffles.
"Don't get used to this. It isn't an everyday thing."

At the Samuels house.
"Let's go Raheem. How is Aliyah ready before you?" Safaree yelled
"I'm coming now dad." Raheem ran down the stairs.
"Good morning." Rihanna said as she walked out of the room carrying Jordin.
"Da-da." Jordan said as he reached for Safaree.
"What's up J." He took Jordan from Rih. "Damn you stink. Take him back Rih."
"Nope you have him now, I'm gonna drive the kids to school."
"Ughhh. Time to change you lil man. Have fun at school kids, love ya."
"Love you too dad." Raheem and Aliyah said in unison. As they walked out the door with Rih.
NICKI'S POV
Meek came downstairs. "Good morning." He said.
"Morning." I kissed his cheek.
"You wanna do something today?"
"No I rather just chill." I said.
He came on the couch with me and put his arm around me. I laid my head on his shoulder and we watched tv.
PAPI'S POV
I'm a 8th grader at Woodrow Mason Junior High. I'm 13 so I'm practically the youngest 8th grader in history. Its a private school for celebrities and rich people. I'm walking to my locker when I see Jada Graham coming up beside me. She is the prettiest girl in the school.
"Hey Papi." I didn't think she knew my name.
"Hey." I tried to act cool.
"What's your 1st class?"
"Ms. Bell's Algebra class."
"Really me too. We should walk there together."
"Okay."
"Hey lil boy back away from my girl." Trey said as he came up to me.
"What are you talking about? You go wit him Jada?"
"Yea that's my girl." Trey exclamed.
"I wasn't talking to you."
"No we don't go out anymore." Jada said "Come on Papi we're gonna be late to class."
Trey bumped into me as I walked away.
"Don't worry about him Papi." Jada said. I laughed.
"Never was worried bout him." We walked into the classroom.
MEEK'S POV
My phone started ringing.
"Hello?"
"Yo Meek I'm tryna collab wit you."
"when you wanna meet up."
"Right now if your not busy." I looked at Nicki who was falling asleep. I took my arm from around her and tried to get up, she grabbed my shirt.
"Where you going?"
"To meet up with kidred."
"Oh okay." She released my shirt and I got up.
"I'll be back later baby." I said as I left the house. I drove to the studio to meet up with Kid Red.
"Ayo Meek." Red said as I got out the car.
"How is it going?"
NICKI'S POV
I'm laying on the couch, alone, watching tv. It feels like Meek always has to record something with somebody it's not a problem but dang he could at least spend one day at home. I got up off the couch and started cleaning. I picked up all Amirah and Jacai's toys they had laying around. I cleaned their room then I cleaned Papi's room. I went back on the couch and went to sleep.
"Mom! Mom!" I woke up to Jacai yelling my name.
"Yes Cai?"
"Can you make us something to eat?"
"Yes Cai." I say as I get up. I go in the kitchen and start making fried chicken and french fries. Amirah walked in the kitchen and sat down.
"How was school?"
"Boring."
"Well it was the 1st day, it'll get better."
"yea." Meek walked in house.
"Your back earlier than I expected."
"Yea Me and Red just made plans to record."
I finished cooking and put everyone a plate on the table and we all ate.
"Come on Amirah go change for your dance practice."
"Okay." She went upstairs put on some blue leggings, a t shirt, and her blue and white Jordans. "I'm ready mom."
Nobodies POV
They got to the dance practice. Amirah left Nicki and ran to her position beside Aliyah.
Rihanna was sitting on the bench, there were no more seats left for Nicki to sit expect behind Rih.
"I'm suprised you came and not Safaree." Nicki said.
"I'm going bring Aliyah for now on." Rihanna said as she rolled her eyes.
"Ohhhh."
"Yea." Nicki and Rih sat an awkward silence. They don't like each now after what happened before Aliyah was born.
_______________________________
This chapter was super short but I have a reason for that.

Sorry it was boring.

Vote and Comment
Thanks for reading