Competition Day

RIHANNA'S POV
I just got out the shower, I'm about to go to Aliyah's dance rehearsal. I grabbed my clutch and phone, I have 4 missed calls from Safaree.
*phone starts buzzing*
LOML ~ Why haven't you answered my calls
ME - I was in the shower
~ Where are you
- I'm leaving the hotel now
~ Okay
I got in the car and drove the casino where the dance rehearsal.

NICKI'S POV
I'm watching Amirah's dance, she has a 2 minute solo.
"No that's all wrong Amirah! It has to be perfect!" Coach D yelled. Amirah started her dance over again. "Take a break that's good enough." She said.

"Kesha, Emily, Tina.....umm.." Coach D looked at her clipboard, "And Aliyah... you four will be dancing with the older girls today." The assistant coach, Lisa said. She showed them their dance, the girls learned it pretty quick.
"30 minutes left till the competition! Everyone 5 minute warm up and then chill out for a little bit." Coach D said.
After they warmed up, we all had to walk to the section of the building where the competition is at.
"Welcome to our 5th Annual Charity Dance Battle.... all the money we receive today will be given to the ALS Fund... and the top 3 teams will have money donated to the fund in their name." The announcer said through the intercom.
Coach D had all the girls stand up so they can say a prayer. I took a few pictures of Amirah in her uniform and makeup alone, then I took some of her Aliyah together.
"Alright Amirah you ready for your solo." Coach D told her, after a few minutes Amirah went out and did her hip hop dance.
"Yessss Mirah!" I yelled from the stands as I took a video. Mirah finished her dance with a buck and a whip of her hair. She walked off.
A few hours went by her team battled 7 teams and lost 2 so far, their in 6th place right now.

RIHANNA'S POV
Aliyah has been in 3 of the dance battles so far. She has to dance in 3 more to dance in after her big dance with the older girls.
"Aliyah, Kesha, Emily, and Tina warm up." Coach Lisa instructed. Tina ran on stage first, then Kesha, Emily, and Aliyah.
"Woahhh Liyah." Safaree yelled.
I took a few pictures and a video. Aliyah danced with Tamiya, they bucked, crumped, and whipped. After a few minutes the younger girls walked off and the older girls finished their dances.
"Good job everyone." I said as they walked past. Aliyah gave me a hug and kept walking.
(I'm skipping to the end of the competition)
"Good job to all the teams that came out today." The announcer yelled. "We earned almost $23,000 today, hopefully tomorrow we can earn $37,000 so we can reach our goal. The 3rd place trophy and $1,000 donation in theyre name goes to Divas of Olive Branch...." Everyone clapped and the team captain walked up to get the trophy. "Runner up and $2,000 donation goes to Dancing Dolls(our team).. Kayla walked up and got the trophy. "1st place and a $3,000 donation is the Prancing Tigerettes."
SAFAREE'S POV
"Rih I think we should all go out, are you cool with that?" She shrugged her shoulders. I walked up to Nicki and them.
"You guys want to go out and do something."
"Sure what do you want to do?" Nicki asked.
"It's a place called Kids' Club around the corner."
"Alright we can go there." We all left the casino and went to Kids' Club. We looked around and it was only stuff for babies and toddlers.
"Uh we should go somewhere else." Meek said, we left and went to a Family Fun Center.
"This is way better." Papi said as we walked in. Rih and Jordan got on a mini roller-coaster. Jacai and Raheem ran to the arcade and Amirah and Aliyah went and played on the slides.
NICKI'S POV
I took pictures as the kids ran around. Meek, Papi, and Safaree were about to have a go cart race.
"Baby take a video of me beating Papi and SB's ass in this." Meek yelled to me.
"Alright baby." They started racing, Meek was in 1st the first lap, Safaree got ahead of him and then so did Papi by the end of the second lap. By the third lap Papi was ahead of both of them and he ended up winning.
"You got that right mom? You have proof of me beating them?" He said as he ran up to me.
"See what had happened was, my cart was running out of gas in the second lap and basically empty by the last lap." Meek said, Papi and I laughed.
"No excuses nigga, you lost." Safaree said.
"I bet $300 I'll be beat both of you again."
"Ard bet and don't be mad when I really make you give me $300." Meek said in answer to Papi's bet.
"Okay Papi." They walked back over to the track.
(The next day.)
SAFAREE'S POV
I walked to Meeks hotel room.
"What's up?" Nicki said as she opened the door.
"Can you give this to Papi?" I handed her $500 after I lost the first bet with Papi, he bet that he'd beat me again and he was right.
"Okay." I went back upstairs to my room.
(At the competition.)
"Alright we have 3 more teams to go against." Coach D said. "We are in 4th place as of right now, if we win 2 of the 3 battles we have left then we'll end in 3rd place." After that was said they said a prayer and went out and did they're dance battles.
"Congrats to all the teams tonight. We are short almost $8,000 of our goal." Our team got 3rd place this time and the Prancing Tigerettes got 2nd and the Divas of Olive Branch ended up in first. Before we all left, Meek, Nicki, Rih, and I pitched in to donate the remaining money.
___________________________________
Hope you all liked this chapter.

Sorry for any errors.

Vote and Comment Please.

Thanks for reading. Over 1.k reads so far thanks