Chapter 7

MEEK'S POV
I am laying beside Nicki, I'm so tired.
"Babe Fah came past today." I said out of breathe. Nicki turned on her side to look at me.

"Why?"
"She said she needs to talk."
"About what?"
"I don't know Nic, she just said she needs to talk."
"Did Papi see her?"
"No he just wanted to know who was a the door." I said.
"Do you think its time to tell him I'm not his mom?" Nicki asked I thought about it for a minute.
"After I meet with Fah."
"when are you meeting up with her?" Nic asked
"Tomorrow at four, do you wanna be there?"
"Okay. No I'm not gonna go just you two need to talk." she turned back to her other side, I put my arms around her and we went to sleep.

(The next day.)

MEEK'S POV
I'm at the restaurant I told Fah I would meet her at.
"Hey Robert." She said as she came to sit down, she didn't look like herself.
"What's up Fah, what did you need to talk about?"
"I want to apologize and I want to be in my son's life again."
"Fah what are you apologizing for?"
"For sending Ricky to hurt you."
"Fah that was five years ago, it's over now I don't blame you for anything now."
"Thank you for forgiving me. Is there any way I can be in Papi's life again?"
"I can't stop you from being in our son's life."
"When can I see him?"
"He has a basketball game today at 6:30 and we'll probably go out to see eat after that, so I guess you can meet us at the dinner."
"No I won't come to that but can I come see him tomorrow."
"We're gonna be out of town this weekend.."
"Okay.. can I come over in a few days?"
"Yea, I'll call you Monday so you can come over."
"Thank you." She got up.
"Wait." She sat back down. "How long have you been in LA"
"About a month, I just got a job."
"That's good Fah." Nicki texted me to come home. "I gotta go, I'll see you in a few." I got up and I left.
NICKI'S POV
I'm getting Amirah ready to go to Papi's game. Jacai is at Safaree's house since it's Friday. I called Safaree and asked if he can bring Jacai to Papi's games once it's his first game.
"Amirah stop moving so I can do your hair." She keep moving.
I put Amirah's hair in a bun, then I got dressed. I put on some jeans, a red tank top, a grey and red sweatshirt, and my grey Louis Vuitton heels. Meek called and told me he'd meet us there.
PAPI'S POV
We are in the locker room, coach is giving us a speech on how we must win this game.
"Alright now get out there and win!" Everyone ran out the locker room, I was in the beginning of the line since I'm a starter. We started just shooting around, then the cheerleaders ran out. I looked in the audience and saw my dad, mom, and Amirah on one side and Jacai was on other side with Safaree, Jordan, and Raheem. The game started
"Let's go Papi!" Mom yelled as I jumped for jump ball. The ball went to the opposing team.

"Pass the ball Papi!" My dad yelled he didn't really need to yell cause his voice is naturally loud but I passed the ball immediately. It's half way through the second quarter, the score is 22-25, we're losing. I'm on the bench right now.
"Get in the game Papi." My coach said, I kneed down and the referee let me in. I called my favorite play and shot a three. The half time buzzer rang, we all ran back into the lock room. Coach yelled at us and said we we can do better.
SAFAREE'S POV
Me and my boys got up and walked to the consession stand because Jacai and Raheem wanted some sour patches and a soda. After I got their candy we went over to the side of the bleachers where Nicki and them are.
"Hey mommy." Jacai said as he ran to her.
"Hey baby." She said as she hugged him. "Hey guys." She said to us,
"Hi Ms. Nicki," Raheem said as he hugged her.
"Hewwo" Jordan said Nicki took Jordan out my arms and hugged him. I said what's up to Meek we talked for a quick second, we're cordial, well more cordial than Nicki and Rihanna. I sat down a few rows behind them with Jordan and Raheem, Jacai sat with Nicki. We finished watching the game. The end score was 62-59 Papi's team won.
MEEK'S POV
We went out to eat and afterwards we went back home. I'm laying down in bed watching tv with
"How did meeting up with Fah go?"
"Good, she wants to be in Papi's life again."
"Really? So when are we gonna tell Papi I'm not his mom?"
"Uhhh well Fah said she wants to come over Monday so we can tell him that day."
"Okay." We watched tv for a little bit and then fell asleep.
____________________________________
Sorry it's short, writer's block

Hope you liked it though.

Comment and Vote

Check out my other story "I Want You"

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for any errors.