Love the Most

**Flashback**
A month before Rihanna got pregnant she and Safaree were about to breakup. Safaree released a song called Love The Most. (A/N I've listened to that song so much in the past 3 days. Look it up if you haven't heard it yet)
NICKI'S POV
I'm listening to Safaree's song and I can't belive he aired our business like this. I pick up the phone and call Meek.
"Do you hear this song baby?"
"What song?" I played it for him through the phone.
"SB a bitch for that song. Then the muthafucker ain't even say my name, even tho everybody know he was talking bout me."
"I know right. Should I say something or let it be?"
"Don't let the bitch nigga ruin ya name! Say something!"
"Don't yell all in my eat like that."
"Oh my bad baby."
"Okay I'm gonna say something tho." I checked my twitter feed. "His name is trending on twitter."
"Really all for this song? He tryna get fame off ya name."
"I can't believe him. 12 years, I never thought he would try to expose me like this."
"I know baby, its okay you shouldn't worry."
"1st you tell me to respond now you telling me not to worry."
"I mean don't worry bout what he says. But defend your image."
I went to twitter and started typing.
~ God blessed me with a strong heart....
~don't cheat on a loyal woman: god will punish you and when he does tell the truth the truth will set you free.
~ Enough with the pity party. Just live your life....
~ I'm happy today not b/c of meek. But b/c i know Im a good person. Don't hate u. Will always love u. I forgive u. It's time to move on........
~btw I'm in love with Meek
I stopped tweeting my feed on Instagram started blowing up with corn, snake, and rat emojis. They're really against me. Safaree's name and love the most went up on trending tweets. Some of my fans were commenting stuff like yayyy Omeeka and bashing Safaree but others were against me. I went back to twitter.
~ Making a 12 yr relationship work at such young ages? We're BOTH the real MVP, things got rocky at the end but we had a GREAT run.
I ended my tweets on a good note but fans were still against me. Safaree didn't even react to the tweets I sent out. I changed the subject and started talking about a community center me and Meek are trying to start.
SAFAREE'S POV
I'm on twitter. I'm getting so much positive feedback on love the most, it's nice to have recognition. Then I see Nicki's tweets. Wow. I cheated along time ago but she ain't have to put that out there. I said it myself in that song I cheated so what was her point?
"Safaree what's wrong with you?" Rih asked as she was packing up her bags so she can move back into her house.
"Nicki."
"I'm leaving you and your sad about Nicki!"
"Its not like that Rih. I'm not sad, I'm just suprised she calling me out for cheating and shit."
"She's calling you out? Are you gonna say anything?"
"No why would I, I'm not a bitch nigga."
"Don't let her disrespect you Faree."
"I can't do nothing bout it. I said everything I needed in the song."
"You want me to talk to her?"
"Nah ion wanna start nothing between yall."
"Okay." Rih finished packing her bag, I took them out to the car for her.
"You know I love you, right?"
"I love you too. I'm disappointed we couldn't work this out." We hugged and she left.
RIHANNA'S POV
I know me and Safaree are "broken up" but I don't want anyone to make him look like he's a bad person. I drove to Nicki's house.
"Hey." Nicki said as she opened the door.
"Hey Nicki can we talk."
"Oh yea sure, about what?"
"I don't like the fact that you bashed Faree."
"Bye Rihanna."
"I'm not leaving. If you had a problem with the song you coulda just called him."
"Why did he have to put out the song? He was trying to ruin my image."
"He wasn't trying ruin your image, he was tryna tell his side of the story."
"Fuck his side! He can't just go around telling my business."
"Did you not listen to your album?"
"Rihanna get the fuck out! Your not gonna come in my house disrespecting me."
"Nicki don't yell at me, when your just as disrespectful."
"Well bitch this is my house! And I say whatever the fuck I want in my house."
"Fuck you Nicki. Don't mention Safaree again, especially if your so in love with Meek."
"Fuck you too Rihanna. Ya know what I want mention his pussy ass anymore. Don't hate cause Meek and I have something you and Safaree don't."
"You're right me and Safaree don't have a relationship built off cheating." I started walking to the door.
"I hope Safaree cheats on ya ass just like he cheated on me!"
"He has everything he's looking for with me, so miss me with that bull shit."
"Whatever. Bye Rihanna get the fuck out my house." Amirah started crying.
"Bye Nicki." I smiled showing no teeth.
***End Flashback***
NICKI'S POV
Amirah's practice ended, I stood up quickly. She ran over to me.
"You ready to go?"
"Yupp." We got in the car. "Can we go get some ice cream mom?"
"Yea" we got to the ice cream place
"She'll have cookies and cream. And for me butter pecan." I paid and we sat down.
"You ready for your sleep over this weekend?"
"Yea. Can Aliyah come cause we ain't give her an invitation?"
"Uhhhh."
___________________________________
Hope this chapter was alright

Have yall heard Love the Most yet?

Vote and Comment
Thanks for reading