Explicit Chapter

Feel free to skip this chapter. I figured the story was getting boring so I just wrote this part. Nothing imprtant really happens in this chapter.
SAFAREE'S POV
After dinner I dropped Jacai off at Nickis house I went home. I was laying in bed when Rihanna came and sat on my lap.
"What's up baby?"
"You." She laughed. "Soon as I got on your lap I felt it."
"You should be happy it did that." I laughed. I kissed her stomach.
"Don't start nothing you can't finish." She giggled.
"Oh really let's make a bet." I said.
"Okay."
"I bet that I'll make you cum first."
"Hmmm.. what do I get when I make you cum first."
"I'll change Jordan's diapers for a week, with no complaints."
"Deal, get ready cause your gonna lose."
I got up went to the bathroom and then went to the kitchen to eat something. When I went back to my room Rih was standing by the door.
"Come here rude boy, boy. Is you big enough?" I sighed cause everytime she sings this song I get turned on.
I picked her up and started kissing behind her ear and on her neck.
I threw her down on the bed. I took off her bra and kissed her breast repeatedly. I slowly slide off her thong, kiss her bikini line as I did.
I suck my finger into her and massaged her.
NOBODIES POV
He used his fingers to massage her clit. She bit her lip.
"Let it go. Your getting tight." He kissed her thigh. He stopped and looked at her. He started massaging her feet. He took her toe and started licking it.
"Stop that tickles." Rih squealed.
"Shh... your gonna wake the kids." He said before sucking on Rih's toe. She started laughing. He then stuck himself into her slowly thrusting at first.
"Ughhh..." Rihanna moaned. He got faster and faster. She stuck her nails in his shoulders and threw her head back.
After an hour he took his member out of her and laid beside her.
"you holding back, you normally would have cum at least 3 or 4 times by now." Safaree said.
"I'm competitive." She kissed his neck. After that she kissed his lips passionately, she pulled out the kiss biting his lip.
RIHANNA'S POV
I got on top him and start grinding and riding him. He grabbed my waist.
"I'm in charge baby." I said seductively as I started riding him faster. He licked his lips, I got off of him. I grabbed his little man.
"Wait this isn't fair." He said. I placed my lips around it. "Please don't Rih."
I slowly moved my tongue around his peen. "Ohh shit. I gotta go the bathroom." I moved my tongue faster and faster then began. He came in my mouth. I spit it out.
"Ha nigga I win." I said excitedly and hopped on his lap.
"I let you win." He said
"Liar." I laughed and rolled my eyes. We went at it again. I came more than 6 times in the hour. I laid my head on Faree, he wrapped his arms around me and we went to sleep.
NICKI'S POV
"You sleep?" Meek said as he got in bed, I shook my head no, he started massaging my neck.
"Why you so tense?"
"Sense when are you a masseuse?" I laughed.
"Just answer the question."
"I don't know, maybe I'm stressed." He kissed my neck.
"Let me help you destress." I started giggling as he continued to kiss and suck on my neck. He removed my shirt and bra. He kissed and licked on my boobs and stomach. I moaned loudly as he did.

"I missed this." he said, he started fingering me. "Rihmeek..." I moaned. He continued to finger me.

"I love you baby." Meek said. I didn't say anything back I just slowly moaned. After a few minutes I came. He started kissing my thigh and bikini line. He started eating me out.
My eyes rolled back and chills went up my spine. His tongue went at different speeds. I grabbed on to his back, my nails went into his skin.
He lifted me up a lil as he licked my juices. He put me back on the bed and started kissing on me. I got on top of him and kissed him. he used his hands to guide me as I rode him slowly. He continuously licked his lips. I grinded on him for thirty minutes before he came. I gave him a slow passionate kiss before speeding up as I rode him.

"Damn Nic," he said out of breathe

"What baby? cant handle it." I teased. he took me off of him and stuck his peen inside me. he started off with quick short strokes. "Rih...."

"Rih what?" he started going faster.

"Rihmeek..." my voice trailed off he speed up his strokes then slowed down. He started with slow deep strokes. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I was holding back my loud moans and scream so I wouldn't wake the kids.
__________________________________
Hope you all like it.

Thanks for reading, whoever read it lmao.

Sorry for any errors.