Chapter 13

SAFAREE'S POV
I haven't seen Jacai in person in like 3 weeks. His birthday is in a month and I don't even know if I'm gonna be able to see him. I FaceTime him and call him on the phone alot. Nicki is really standing her ground about this no Rih around my son thing. I wish I could just bring him around for a little while. Raheem misses him, he asks about him every weekend because Jacai is normally over here Friday through Sunday. It's been weird between me and Rih for these past few weeks. She acting like I did something to her, I'm not the one who fucked her shit up.
Phone Convo
"Hey Safaree."
"Whats up Nicki?"
"I think its about time to tell Jacai."
"Tell Cai what?" I knew exactly what she wanted to tell him but I wanted her to be clear about it.
"That Meek is his dad, it's too confusing for him."
"If you would let him stay with me it wouldn't be confusing."
"Safaree can you just come over tonight so we can tell him." I took a deep breath and thought about it for a second.
"What time do I need to come over?"
"After the girls practice, so around 6."
Okay I'll see you then."
After saying that she hung up.
"Rih!!!" I yelled so she can come to the room.
"What?" She said as she came in carrying Jordan.
"I'm taking Aliyah to her practice today."
"Why? I thought you didn't want to the anymore."
"So right after I can go straight to Nicki's house."
"Why do you need to go over Nicki's?"
"Why you gotta ask so many questions?" I said with an attitude.
"Because I'm your wife and I have the right to know."
"I'm gonna tell Jacai I'm not his dad."
She put Jordan down and hugged me.
"Aww baby I'm sorry. You gonna be okay?"
"Yea I guess this will be easier on him to find out now than later."

(A few hours before he gets to Nicki's)
I look on twitter and see that Meek is tweeting bullshit so I call up Drake and see if he wana role up on Meek cause he was talking shit about both of us. Drake met me at my house before I went over Nicki's to tell Jacai about Meek.
"You ready to go?"
"Yea." Drake and I put on some Jason masks and all black sweat suits. I went to my basement and got two 9mm we drove to Nicki's house.
"Ayo Meek come outside right quick, I'm bouta come over real quick." I had Drake call Meek.
"Where you at nigga?"
*4 gun shots* Meek was laid out on the sidewalk bleeding out of his chest.
_ The End_____
______________________________________
I'm just playing... Meek just made me mad, he came for my niggas Safaree and Drake I hope Nicki say something, Caiah did(not nothing serious but shady)All I can say is Meek had twitter lit. I'll update forreal on Thursday.