Chapter 1: The Beginning

Douluo Continent, southwestern Heaven Dou Empire, Fasinuo province.

Holy Spirit village.

If one only heard its name, it might sound like a rather astonishing village. In fact, this was merely a single village of three hundred households south of Fasinuo province’s Nuoding city.

The reason why it was called Holy Spirit was because in legend, hundred years ago, a Spirit Sage ranked Spirit Master came from there. This was also the eternal pride of Holy Spirit village.

Outside Holy Spirit village was, without exception, a vast expanse of farmland where grain and vegetables were produced and sent to supply Nuoding city.

Nuoding city was located in the middle of Fasinuo province, and while it wasn’t considered a major city, the border of another empire was, after all, very close, and naturally, merchants of both great empires traded there.

Consequently, Nuoding city flourished and the lives of the commoners in the villages around the city were better than elsewhere.

Barely at daybreak, in the distant east, the sky was a pale grey dawn color. On a small hundred meter tall hilltop adjacent to Holy Spirit village was two thin and small silhouette.

Those two silhouette appears to be five or six-year old children.

One of the children, despite enduring the heat of the sun everyday, has skin that was still snow-white like. His long black hair that reach until his bottom appeared very shiny and straight, and his clothes like-robe were clean.

This kids name is Tang Jiyao.

Besides him, to his right, sitting, his big twin brother, Tang San.

"Big brother..." Tang Jiyao said, getting his big brother's attention. "I'm hungry, can we go home now?" He continued, pleading.

"Did you finish your training?" Tang San asked still sitting.

Unlike his baby brother, Tang San, because of enduring the heat of the sun everyday, has skin with a healthy wheat colour, his black short hair appeared very neat, and his clothes, though simple, were clean.

"Uhumm... So let's go now, I'm really hungry." Tang Jiyao said pouting.

"Haahh... Fine." Sigh Tang San, "Let's go." He continued.

"Yeheeyyy..." Shouted Tang Jiyao happily while jumping.

Tang San only smiled, amused, and used to his baby twin brother.

"Careful on your steps." Tang San reminded him gently.

"Uhumm." Tang Jiyao smiled while walking jumping to his steps.

Hehe, big brother, you still cant say no to me.

Tang Jiyao chuckled internally.

Hahh... It's almost 6 years since I've reincarnated to this world.

Yes, Tang Jiyao is not from this world, he's from a world that is much more advance than this world. In that world, Tang Jiyao is a rare genius. There's no one who's more talented than him in terms of music. His family, in result of his intelligence, is very happy.

Tang Jiyao comes from a wealthy family that focuses in the music industry. His parents, worry that someone might take advantage to their child, decides to homeschool him. In results to that Tang Jiyao grew up to be so innocent, curious about the outside world.