Chapter 4: Twin Spirits

Su Yuntao is shock to see two children to have innate full spirit power.

Remember, Su Yuntao help over six village awaken their spirit but not a single one have spirit power, and in this one village not only are they two, but both also has an innate full spirit power, with one having a potential top-tier grade martial spirit.

"Well, even though your brother have a innate full spirit power but his spirit is only trash." Su Yuntao said, diminishing the pride in Tang Jiyao's face.

"Hmmpp! My brother is not trash!" Tang Jiyao angrily said.

"Calm down, its okay." Tang san said wanting to calm his baby brother.

"Hmmpp! You're not a trash big brother! Those who proceed to assume without knowing anything is the one who's trash!" Tang Jiyao said pertaining to Su Yuntao.

"It's a useless spirit. It doesn't have potential for attack, doesn't have defensive power, and doesn't have assisting ability. Blue silver grass is considered as the standard of useless spirits." Su Yuntao said annoyed by being refer to as trash.

"Hmmpp! If others can't do, it doesn't mean my brother cant!" Tang Jiyao argued pouting angrily.

"Enough! No matter the spirit power if the spirit is trash, the owner is also trash!" Su Yuntao angrily shouted.

Tang san hurriedly hide Tang Jiyao behind his back, protecting him from Su Yuntao's possible attack.

"I'm sorry, esteem spirit grandmaster, my brother is just rash." Tang san wanting to pacify Su Yuntao.

"Hmmpp!" Tang Jiyao snorted, pouting.

"You... Brat..." Su Yuntao said feeling like his head's vein will pop.

"Haah... Haaah..." Su Yuntao calming his breathing.

"Here! It's the form needed to join the Spirit Hall." Su Yuntao said dropping a paper with a Spirit Hall logo.

Su Yuntao, angry, didn't think straight and just left, feeling indignant.

"Esteem Spirit Grandmaster, how's the awakening?!" Grandpa Jack hurriedly asked seeing Su Yuntao exit the Spirit Hall building.

"Hmmpp!" Su Yuntao just snorts at Grandpa Jack then without looking left.

Later on, when Su Yuntao calm down, he regretted not training his patience losing him the opportunity to recruit Tang Jiyao.
_____________________

Grandpa Jack is curious what makes the esteem spirit grandmaster that angry, that he even left without looking back. Grandpa Jack just sighed and enter the Spirit Hall wanting to see if there's a child that has the potential to cultivate.

"What happened? What cause the esteem spirit grandmaster to be so enranged?" Grandpa Jack questioned the children inside.

The children just look at the Tang Brothers.

"Hmmpp! He called my brother trash, and when I contradict him, he get enranged? Hmmpp!" Tang Jiyao said pouting angrily.

"Huh? Tell me what happened." Grandpa Jack instructs.

Tang san elaborate what truly happened.

"Xiao Yao, I know your angry, but there is someone out there that no matter how angry you are, you can't afford to offend. What do you think will happen if the esteem spirit grandmaster attack you and your brother?." Grandpa Jack said.

Tang Jiyao just nodded his head sadly.

"I'm sorry Grandpa Jack, I'm sorry big brother." Tang Jiyao said guiltily.

Tang san just smile while caressing Tang Jiyao long hair.

"It's okay, I'm here to protect you no matter what." Tang san said while smiling gently.

Grandpa Jack just smile at the brothers interaction.

"I did not expect that both your talents to be so remarkable. It's too bad, you have that father who only drinks.
You tell grandpa whether or not you want to go to a special school to study battle spirit cultivation, and who's going. It's a shame that only one spot is allocated to us every year. " Grandpa Jack sadly said.

Tang san and Tang Jiyao just looked at each other then nodded.

"Grandpa Jack, we will first tell our father before we agree." Tang san said.

"Okay, its your decision." Grandpa Jack concedes.

Tang Jiyao and Tang san makes their way towards their home.

"Were home!" Tang Jiyao said while kicking the door again.

"Father, we've awaken our martial spirit!" Tang Jiyao excitedly announced. "Look!" Tang Jiyao excitedly summon his spirit.

Tang Hao is startled when Tang Jiyao's spirit is unlike his and his wife, Ah Yin.
Tang Jiyao's spirit looks like a kind of musical instrument.

"It's called Clear Sky Elemental Guqin!" Tang Jiyao said while sitting down in order to play his spirit.

"Clear sky....." Tang Hao mumbled.

Tang san also shows his spirit.

"I awaken the blue silver grass, father." Tang san said while showing his spirit.

Tang Hao became emotional seeing his wife's spirit at the hands of his eldest son. Tang Hao, being oberwhelmed want to leave not wanting his children to see his tears.

"Also father, is it normal to have two spirits?" Tang san wondered while showing his other spirit, Clear Sky Hammer.

This spirit was an entirely pitch black hammer. The hammer handle was about half a chi in length, with a cylindrical hammerhead. It would appear to resemble a smaller version of the forging hammer, yet that hammer's pitch black surface had a peculiar light, and on the cylindrical hammerhead coiled a faint circle of a decorative pattern.

For some reason, just as the hammer appeared on the middle of Tang San's hand, all the air in the room seemed somewhat heavy, and Tang San just as if unable to bear the weight of that little hammer could only hold it, his arm slowly drooping. His facial expression had already become somewhat pale.

Tang Hao was shocked to see the twin spirits. Tang wu quickly kneeled and supported Tang san because of the weight of his spirit.

"Twin spirits. It's actually twin spirits. Son, my son."

Abruptly, Tang Hao spread his strong arms, and tightly hugged Tang San to his chest.

"Muuuhh! I want to join!" Tang Jiyao said while jumping toward his family.

Tang wu just smiled while thinking.

Ah Yin, it seems like our children are geniuses, just like you.

"Dad, I cant hold on." Tang san pertaining to his clear sky hammer spirit.

"Withdraw it." Tang Hao said hurriedly.

Tang san did withdraw his hammer then sigh a breath of relieve.

"Is it heavy?" Tang Jiyao still hugging them said while tilting his head.

Tang Hao and Tang san just smiled at his innocence.

"Xiao san, remember, in the future, you must use the hammer in your left hand to protect well the grass in your right hand. Forever." Tang Hao said seriously.

"Dad, what about me!?" Tang Jiyao said jumping while raising his hand.

"In the future when you find someone who love you wholeheartly, you must do everything to protect them." Tang Hao said.

"Uhumm!" Tang Jiyao said nodding.

After that the family just listened to Jiyao's music till night.

To be continue: