Chapter 11: Haki

The Spirit Hall, tried to silence the incident but the witnesses didn't wield and even spread it more.

The adult common folk of Douluo Dalu, had gotten a bad impression of Spirit Hall, making them hesitant to let their children join them.

The Spiril Hall, learning of this, tried to save their asses, explained that those messengers betrayed the Spirit Hall, making them attack, their own individual motives.

As compension, the Spirit Hall gives the Heptad Saints, two Spirit Bones, showing their sincerety.

The Spirit Hall made this know to everyone, so that it can offset some of the damages the attack give towards them.

Some greedy Spirit Master, hearing of this, want to take advantage of this opportunity to acquire atleast one spirit bone, but remembering the influence of the Saints, they dispelled their thoughts.

This attack didn't deter the Heptad Saints, they've continue to help common folks and helping each children they've come across awaken a spirit power.

Spirit Hall, knowing this is angered, but they decided to just focus on another of their goal.

As the Heptad Saints travelled, their name also became more pronounce. The common folks awaits for them.

"Yah, We are part of the Heptad. I'm the
Harmony Saint: Saint of Serenity, while Lu Ya is the Annihilation Saint: Saint of Extermination, then Ha-..." Tang Jiyao said while pointing towards Lu Ya.

Tang Jiyao is about to introduce Hao Min, but Hao Min manage to speak first.

"I'm the most handsome and most powerful, the Warp Saint: Saint of Alacritous." Hao Min declared proudly, while pointing his nose upwards.

Lu Ya knock the proud peacock. "Try telling that to Second Sister."

"Ehhh..." Hao Mi protest while rubbing his bruise head.

Xiao Wu is pretty shock, not knowing how to react, learning that her and Tang San's self-proclaimed rival is his third brother's twin brother.

Xiao Wu has heard of the Heptad Saints in their 3rd year in the Primary Spirit Master Academy in Nouding City. Xiao Wu has heard of their feats like helping the common folk from disasters, them helping children awaken a spirit power.

Then the event that have shock all the continent, the Heptad Saints defeating 3 Spirit Douluo and a Titled Douluo at the same time at the rank of Spirit Ancestor.

Xiao Wu then came to admire them. And with that came the need to challenge and defeat those seven.

"Where are the others?" Xiao Wu said while looking excitedly around.

"Ohh, we seperated, we have different things to do." Tang Jiyao explained. "This two accompanied me, as they don't have anything to do." Tang Jiyao continued.

Hao Min just shrugged, while Lu Ya just remain stoic.

"That book is the reason why our Spirit Rings are unique. That technique can help you strenghten your Spirit Rings and your Spirit Skills." Tang Jiyao said. "I'm giving this to you so that you can help my brother protect yourself in the future. I don't want him to be hurt when he can't protect you."

Xiao Wu just looked at the technique unique to the Heptad, and thought in her mind.

'He has a point, I don't want to hurt San Ge because of my own shortcoming.'

Xiao Wu then looked straight at Tang Jiyao with a serious and forgiving face.

'As you give this to me, I'll forgive you for that interruption earlier.'