Chapter 13: Awakening

The Blue Silver King make the Tang brothers follow her to a hall. Making small talks with Tang Jiyao.

"We're here." The Blue Silver King said.

"This is where the last Blue Silver Empress lived. Come." The Blue Silver King explained.

"After we awaken your spirit you'll become the next Blue Silver Emperor." The Blue Silver King said pertaining to Tang San.

The Blue Silver King instruct both the brothers to sit at the top of the altar.

"You may not have the Blue Silver Emperor as your spirit, but as you have the bloodline, it will also be benificial to you if you fully awaken it." The Blue Silver King said to Tang Jiyao.

Before they got here, the Blue Silver King make them give her there blood to be sure that they're indeed biological brothers. After looking at their blood, the Blue Silver King conclude that they're indeed brothers, but Tang Jiyao's spirit, for some reason didn't awaken.

The Blue Silver King is confused as according to Tang Jiyao's blood, he have the Blue Silver Emperor's bloodline and even manage to awaken it partially.

The Blue Silver King then made Tang Jiyao summon his spirit, but there's nothing wrong with the spirit. The Blue Silver King just throw it at the back of her mind.

The Blue Silver King starts the awakening.

The surrounding Blue Silver Grass seemed to bowed as Tang San awakened his spirit. Tang San's hair became longer and turned into sky-like blue.

Even the Blue Silver King has the urge but manage to control it due to her high cultivation. The Blue Silver King is an 85,000 years old Blue Silver Grass.

Tang Jiyao's changes seemes to be minute. If you look at him closely, you will not notice a thing that changed but if you look away, you'll notice that Tang Jiyao seemed to disappear.

The Blue Silver King managed to see more than that, Tang Jiyao to her seemed to became part of the nature, making him imperceptible. Before, Tang Jiyao seemed to be protected by the nature, but now, he is now part of it.

So if someone is sensing Tang Jiyao using different kinds aside from sight, that someone will only see Tang Jiyao as part of the nature, making him a natural assasin.

Aside from that, the elements seems to bend to Tang Jiyao's will now.

The Tang brothers notices their changes with Tang San being the one with the most changes in his physical attribute.

Also Tang San noticed that he have manage to breakthrough the level-50th making him need a Spirit Ring to breakthrough to Spirit King.

The Blue Silver King notice this then give Tang San a drewdrop then said.

"This will help you obtain a Spirit Ring that can grow with you. It came from the previous Blue Silver Grass Empress." The Blue Silver King explained.

________________________________

"Thank you little sister for helping us." Tang Jiyao said politely to the Blue Silver King.

Tang Jiyao is uncomfortable calling the Blue Silver King his little sister, but the Blue Silver King insisted.

"Its no problem, big brother." The Blue Silver King said shyly.

Tang San just rolled his eyes, used to being ignore by the grass, but still thank her.

The Tang brothers just have the experience for their bloodline to be awaken.

Tang San gains the most obvious change, his hair became blue. Tang San also awaken his Blue Silver Grass into a Blue Silver Emperor then became a Spirit King, he also manage to gain another fruitful harvest, the Blue Silver Domain.

A domain is a large-area abilities centered on the Spirit Master using it. It provides effects based on what type of domain it is, mainly increasing the strength of the user and decreasing the strength of any opponents within range. Domains are extremely rare among Spirit Masters, even among Titled Douluo.

While Tang Jiyao appearance didn't but if you look closely at him you'll notice that you can only see but can't sense him using different methods, it felt like he became part of the nature, making him hard to sense. Tang Jiyao also obtain a domain but this domain is different from Tang San's, its called Elemental Domain.

With this domain, all the elements in Tang Jiyao's domain submits to his will, it helps Tang Jiyao in controlling the elements while deriving his opponent's control over their elements.

The Tang brothers bid their farewell to the Blue Silver King.

Tang Hao, Lu Ya, Hao Min are waiting for the Tangs, when they two silhouette. This two silhouette seems to be the figure if two boys.

The three is pretty shock when they saw the two Tangs. Tang San with his new hair, and Tang Jiyao with his new ghost-like presence.

The three congratulated the two for their new abilities.

"Your hair looks cool, Xiao San." Hao Min said while looking closely at Tang San's hair. "Woohh."

"Thanks, but I think your hair looks cooler." Tang San said while pertaining to Hao Min silver hair.

Hao Min hair' is spiky-silver color. With his eyes being the same color as his hair.

Lu Ya, on the other hand, have a black hair same as his eyes. His eyes seems to contain no emotion aside from arrogance and disdain.

"I know, and the most handsome of all! Hehe!" Hao Min said proudly while raising his nose to the heavens.

Tang Jiyao the most feminine looking out of all of them, just smiled at their interaction.

At first, Tang San is confused why Hao Min, called him Xiao San, and wondered if Hao Min is older than him, when he questioned Hao Min about that he said.

"I'm a Spirit King, you're not, that makes you way more little than me." Hao Min proudly declared.

When Tang San asked him for a spar, Hao Min happily agreed and even till him that if Tang San can touch him he'll be his lackey for a week.

Hao Min greatly underestimated Tang San as even with Tang San having no skill to stop him from teleporting, Tang San manage to force him to teleport in a certain location making Tang San catch him but Hao Min just teleported again, but Hao Min already lost.

So for that week Hao Min became Tang San's servant, making him doubt his life.

To be continue: