Chapter 8: The Reunion Part 2

As the Grandmaster questioned the Supreme Pontiff, Tang San is still tense because he understand why the Spirit Hall attack Xiao Wu.

Tang San is ecstatic as their team manage to win the Continental Advance Spirit Master Academy Tournament. The Shrek Seven Monster's effort has paid off.

Tang San is the witness how much effort their team put on winning this competition. With the embarassing outfit their Dean make them wore. To the attack from Spirit Hall, to the various truths they learn from this tournament, with him learning the truth about his father, Tang Hao. To the murder of his mother.

Tang San haven't seen his father, Tang Hao, nor his brother, Tang Jiyao since they separated when his about six. Only the occasional letter his father left at his teacher, Yu Xiaogang.

The first time his teacher deliver the letter, he tried to ask his teacher 'how can he have his letter?', but Yu Xiaogang just said that his father deliver it to him to give it to him.

He tried to catch his father after learning the pattern in when he would recieved his letters but he can't seem to see his father. He tried to send his letter to his father via his teacher but Yu Xiaogang just always return it to him saying his father will allow him to talk with his brother in the right time.

After his first year at the Primary Spirit Master Academy in Nouding City, he went with Xiao Wu to return home in hopes to see his brother and father, but when he returned he only saw Grandpa Jack cleaning their house.

"Grandpa Jack, what are you doing here?" He asked. "Where's Yaoyao? Father?" He continued while looking around the house.

"Ohh, I know that this time of year will be your break, so I was cleaning the house in case you return home. Tang Hao and Xiao Yao haven't come home since they left." Grandpa Jack explained.

Tang San is dissapointed and sad to not see his family. Xiao Wu seeing him comforted him, and they became brother and sister.

Tang San and Xiao Wu became as close as a family, they both misses their own family so as an alternative they just hold to each other.

Tang San always tells Xiao Wu some stories about Tang Jiyao, how good of a cook Yaoyao is, how kind Yaoyao is.

Xiao Wu notices something about Tang San, its that aside from cultivating, forging and training, the only thing Tang San talks about is his family. So Xiao Wu is pretty curious about Yaoyao as according to Tang San's story, he's pretty much an adorable kid.

Tang San became used to the occasional letter. The letter contains only the nessecary content, like how Yaoyao are. Tang San saw that their father is the one who's writing the letter. He waited for Yaoyao to write him a letter but it never came.

Five years goneby and Tang San didn't even see a glimpse of shadow from his family. His teacher told him to go to Soutuo City to apply for an academy there, Shrek Academy.

There he meets his comrades, they'd experience many things, they shred tears, sweat, blood together. They experience life and death situation, humiliation and survived making them more stronger.

With the Shrek Seven Monster, he found friendship, loyalty, belonging and above all, he found love.

After their hardwork, now they are here, they've manage to fulfill their teachers expectations.

But Tang San's world almost shattered when he saw two Titled Douluo attack his beloved.

Tang San manage to react by pulling Xiao Wu towards him, hugging her, protecting her, he knows that even if he can't defend against two Titled Douluo's attack, He can use his body to lessen some of the damage.

Tang San only manage to see three humanoid silhouette and one giant three headed dog teleported between him and the Titled Douluo, one of the three still has his caped on, and in according to the height and outline of the three silhouette it seems that they're the same age.

The three silhouette defended against the attack, he saw as they manage to deflect the two casual attack from the Titled Douluos.

He watched as one of the silhouette the one with the extravagant-looking suit twist the area in front of him offsetting some of the damage from the attack.

He watched as one of the silhouette summon a kind of fire and absorb some of the energy from the surrounding and using that energy to slash his sword,  making a slash attack, counter-attacking.

He watched as the three headed dog charged a beam from his mouth.

He watched as one of the silhouette the one with caped on, sat down and summon a guqin, his spirit.

'Wait, a guqin? The same as him but it's different from him.'

Tang San thought, remebering his brother from the silhouette's spirit.

Tang San watched as the one with the  guqin spirit played a music, he saw how it manage to strenghten both the silhouette.

He watched as the one with the guqin spirit charged a kind of beam, he deduced that its becoming more unstable as seconds pass by.

He watched as the one with guqin spirit throw it towards the Titled Douluos. He watched as the cape of the one with the guqin spirit fall off because of the  impact his attack made. He watched as they retreated towards them, enabling him to see a familiar face.

He watched as his old friend, Poison Douluo rash towards them protecting them and summoning his spirit, Jade Phosphor Serpent Emperor.

He watched as his teacher, Yu Xiaogang questioned the Supreme Pontiff.

He watched as the familiar face ran towards him and hugged him.

"Big brother." The familiar face, his brother, Yaoyao mumbled while breathing heavily.

He noticed as his comrades sported a confused and stunned face seeing a stranger hug him.

"Yaoyao..." Tang San just said, hugging his brother back.

Xiao Wu while still supported a stun expression suddenly realised who Yaoyao is.

"You're his brother!" Xiao Wu said while pointing at the still hugging Yaoyao.

"Brother?!!!" The remaining shrek seven monsters shouted with Oscar and Ma Hongjun being the loudest.

"Guys, meet my twin brother, Yaoyao." Tang San introduced seemingly forgetting their current situation.

"Twin?!!" They questioned... again...

"Hello, it's nice to meet you." Yaoyao said in warm-lighted tone while waving  towards them.

To be continue: