Chapter 16: Friends

The book looked to be an old one. It is covered with an old-leathered but is still in good condition. It is surrounded by an white-like aura.

Tang Jiyao willed the book to near him. Tang Jiyao notices a line of unrecognizable words in the cover.

Tang Jiyao was sure that he didn't know that style of writing, but for some reason he can still understand it.

'Holy Faith Melody Technique'

Tang Jiyao thought as he read the unfamiliar words. Tang Jiyao willed it to open.

Tang Jiyao is bombarded by a sudden influx of information.

The book contains a cultivation technique that uses music. It allows the user to boost its cultivation speed as long as people heard his music and understand it.

The boost is equivalent to the listener's emotions.

Tang Jiyao was very happy, as this cultivation technique is very suitable to him.

It allows him to play and cultivate at the same time.

'Dad, will be happy to hear this.'

Tang Jiyao willed to be exited from his spiritual sea, and not a second later, he wakes up in reality.

"Dad! Dad!" Tang Jiyao called.

"What is it?" Tang Hao asked, curious about the what's going on.

"Look dad!" Tang Jiyao just showed the book, not noticing how it appeared from his spiritual sea.

"What's this?" Tang Hao asked, while holding the book.

"It's a cultivation technique Dad, and it's perfect for me." Tang Jiyao said smiling widely.

Tang Hao just looked at the booked cover and saw some unknown but familiar writing.

'Where did I seen this?'

Tang Hao looked at his son.

"How did you find out, it's an cultivation technique? Where did you even get this?" Tang Hao asked.

"I don't know, I just knew. Also it just appeared." Tang Jiyao innocently said.

Tang Jiyao didn't think he was lying. It just appeared in my head, it also tells me it's a cultivation technique.

"Hmm. I don't know if that's safe." Tang Hao said.

"Ehh? Why dad?" Tang Jiyao said sadly.

"I can't understand the context of that book, and there are many techniques who is bad to your health."

"Ehh? But dad, it's like tailor-made for me."

"Why?"

"Because I can play music and cultivate at the same time."

"Fine, but try to use this technique while I'm here. I will try to see if there's something wrong with it." Tang Hao compromised.

"Okayyy..." Tang Jiyao said childishly.

Tang Jiyao summoned his spirit and started playing. As Tang Jiyao started playing according to the book's instruction. Tang Jiyao didn't notice the difference between the way he played now from before, but his father do.

As Tang Hao instruct Tang Jiyao to try the technique. Tang Hao didn't expect the result to be very different.

Tang Hao put his guard up I case something goes wrong, but as he listen to his son's music, he haven't realized that he's putting his guard down.

Tang Jiyao's music brings Tang Hao a sense of comfort, like a mother comforting his child after he tripped.

Tang Hao just let the music go into him.