Chapter 6: Sunset's Goodbye

The Tang family are gathered in their living room, with two of the Tangs seem to be arguing.

"Xiao San, prepare your things, you're gonna follow Old-man Jack tomorrow to Nouding City." Tang Hao said to his eldest son.

Tang San is startled, he wants this opportunity to go to his younger brother. He have his own cultivation method the 'Mysterious Heaven Technique' and he have his past life memories so he didn't need to go to cultivate, whereas his brother can take this opportunity to broaden his horizon.

"Father, Yaoyao can take this opportunity." Tang San argued. "I can just be self taught." Tang San admits.

"No, Xiao Yao is more innocent while you're more mature. So I can be at ease knowing you can take care of yourself." Tang Hao said. "Besides, Xiao Yao skills seems to be in his music. Me and Xiao Yao can go travel and learn more about music while you learn in the academy."

"Why can't I go with you two?" Tang San questioned.

"Xiao San, you need to go see the outside world while you're more mature than someone your age, you need to have someone who you can leave your back on, someone you can trust, in other words a friend." Tang Hao stated. "Xiao Yao is more outside going and can find friends easily, while you prefer to just go train and forge."

"Ehh? Were gonna travel without big brother?" Tang Jiyao questioned while his eyes watered. "No! I don't want too!" Tang Jiyao said, now shouting and crying.

"You need this than Xiao Yao, Xiao San. Don't worry Xiao Yao can still cultivate with me by his side." Tang Hao promised while hugging the crying Yaoyao.

Tang San seeing the point in his father words, hesitated. He then saw his brother crying in his father's arm.

"Yaoyao, it's okay were still gonna see each other." Tang San said coaxingly.

"Big brother...°Sobb...° I'm gonna... °Sobb...° miss you..." Tang Jiyao said between sobs.

"I know, I know, I'm gonna miss you too, but were still gonna see each other, right?" Tang San coaxed.

Tang Jiyao just nodded between sobs. Tang Hao seeing their interaction is happy.

"Don't cry too much, were gonna send a letter to your brother if you miss him, okay?" Tang Hao comprimised.

"Okay..." Tang Jiyao agreed sadly.

In that day, Tang Jiyao just stayed at his brother side all day, savoring his brother's feel wanting it to last till they see each other again.

Tang San packed his bags that night, Tang Jiyao seeing this started to cry again but now silently. Tang Jiyao just help pack all his things while crying silently.

Tang San seeing this just smiled and hug his younger brother.

"Go strong okay?" Tang San said while hugging Tang Jiyao.

Tang Hao sensing this from the living room smiled and thought.

'They're just like you wifey, gentle and loving.'

Tang Hao thought this longingly while drinking from his sake.

Morning came and it's now time for Tang San to go to Nouding City.

The Tang family is in the outside of Holy Spirit Village, waiting for Grandpa Jack.

Tang Jiyao seeing Grandpa Jack coming towards them began to cry again. Tang San seeing this just hug his brother.

"Cultivate properly okay? The Mysterious Heaven Technique I gave you can help you with it. Also the Purple Demon Eyes can increase your spiritual power and make your perception more accurate, Mysterious Jade Hand causes the palm of your hand to become extremely tough and tensile. While Controlling Crane Catching Dragons can increase your hands dexterity it can help you play your spirit. I know that training can be repetitive but it's for your own good, so train hard okay?" Tang San reminded.

Tang San gives Tang Jiyao the martial arts that he learn from his past life, the Mysterious Heaven Treasure Record. Hoping that it can give Tang Jiyao the necessary power to protect himself.

Tang Jiyao seeing this martial arts is at first shock then excited. Among this six martial arts. Tang Jiyao train the  Purple Demon Eyes, Mysterious Jade Hand and Controlling Crane Catching Dragons. Purple Demon Eyes because Tang Jiyao is amaze when he first saw Tang San using this technique because Tang San's eyes became purple, not literally. Mysterious Jade Hand, for the same reason as the Purple Demon Eyes but in this case the hand became  jade-like and is very smooth. While Controlling Crane Catching Dragons because Tang Jiyao felt that it would be beneficial for his spirit.

Tang San wants to train Tang Jiyao in all martial arts but is helpless in his brothers laziness.

"Uhuumm..." Tang Jiyao just said, cant speak because of his tears.

Tang Hao seeing Grandpa Jack coming just glance at his older son.

"Take care of yourself, don't starve yourself, I can manage Xiao Yao, so don't worry." Tang Hao said stifly, not use to giving goodbyes.

Tang Jiyao seeing this just pull his father into the hug. Tang Hao is shock but still hugs his children.

Grandpa Jack having arrive in front of the Tangs just keep quite. Tang Hao sensing this just sigh then break the hug.

"It's time to go." Tang Hao announced coldly.

Grandpa Jack seeing this just furrow his brows.

"We'll go now Yaoyao, take care of yourself and tell father if you need something, okay?" Tang San reminded for the last time.

Tang Jiyao just nodded while still sobbing.

Tang San and Grandpa Jack had just walk for like a dozen-meter when they heard a heartwarming like music.

They glance at the direction from where it came from and saw Tang Jiyao with his spirit out playing it, creating the music.

This music brings about a sad atmosphere not the sad atmosphere when there is a burial but the kind of sad that is hoping and waiting, like when the sunset is sad because its leaving but is telling that they will soon meet because of the sunrise.

Tang San seeing this smiled and shred a couple of tears.

"Till we meet again, my brother."

To be continue: