Chapter 10: Heavenly Heptad Saints

Tang San leaned on Xiao Wu. Xiao Wu seeing Tang San's face getting closer, closed her eyes. Their are about to touch each other, when suddenly they heard a music. Not the kind of music that is romantic, but the kind that feels like the string is about to snap.

Tang San is startled awake and see the source of the music. It's his brother. His brother, Yaoyao is still playing his spirit but now in an awkward tone. His brother can't even look at him in the eye.

"Ahumm." Tang San coughs, face red, realising what he's about to do.

Xiao Wu, also red face, glared at Yaoyao while thinking.

'Hmmmpp. You'll regret this.'

"Ahmm, we're in public." Tang Jiyao instantly explained, seeing Xiao Wu's expression.

"Hmmpp, be thankful you're San Ge's brother, or else. Hmmp!" Xiao Wu said while still glaring at Tang Jiyao.

Tang San seeing Xiao Wu's anger, and hearing Tang Jiyao's explaination turned even redder.

Ma Hongjun, Oscar just laughed at Tang Jiyao's predicament.

While the girls just smiled teasingly at the two.

"Why you interrupt them? Now you've got Fifth Sister's ire." Ma Hongjun laughed then put his arms over Tang Jiyao's shoulder, clearly comfortable with his third brother's twin brother.

"Right, right... You shouldn't do that, let your brother have his kiss." Hao Min said teasingly, sporting a shit-eating grin.

"Ahh..." Tang Jiyao just mumbled, not knowing how to answer.

Suddenly the Supreme Pontiff, Bibi Dong snorted loudly breaking the Shrek Seven Monster and the Trios banter.

"Hmmmpp!" Bibi Dong snorted.

"Those who try to stop me from attacking that beast shall encure the wrath of the whole Spirit Hall." Bibi Dong, angry at being questioned said.

The Shrek Seven Monsters instantly surrounded Xiao Wu protecting her from harm.

"You guys..." Xiao Wu said emotionally.

"The Shrek Seven Monsters are one!" Dai Mubai said loudly.

"Boss..." Xiao Wu mumbled.

"You'll have to step at my corpse first before you can hurt Fifty Sister." Ma Hongjun declared, transforming into his handsome form.

"The Shrek are one!" The remaining monsters shouted.

"Then die!" The Supreme Pontiff said then signal the two Titled Douluo to attack.

The two Titled Douluo rash towards the seven monsters, but before they manage to reach them, they got throwm back.

"I'd like to see you try!" Tang Hao said, with his spirit out, then summon his spirit rings.

The crowd is shock to see Tang Hao's sprit rings as it contain a red one.

100,000 years old spirit ring!

"Tang Hao!!!" Bibi Dong shouted.

"We all know that if we battled here, that spirit hall that you all so proud will crumble right?" Tang Hao said.

Bibi Dong realising this, calm down her breathing and analyse things.

"Leave." Bibi Dong said with gritted teeth. "In due time, we'll meet again, and that time, I will not let you go."

"Sorry, I have a wife." Tang Hao said proudly, clearly provoking the Supreme Pontiff

"Hmmmpp!" Bibi Dong snorted, then summon her spirit rings.