➻2; Getting Ready

[Unedited]

Ranbir

When I got to the hotel at 6pm I took a shower, watched TV and fell asleep on the couch. Deepika didn't stay at the same hotel as I did because she had to do a photoshoot for Vogue Magazine this morning. She stayed at a hotel nearby the location of the shootings. She had to wake up early to get there.

I finally got up at 8pm by the ringing alarm of my phone that was right on my chest. Now you might wanna ask why its there. I was texting with Deepika before falling asleep.

She wanted to know what she has to wear for dinner because I didn't say where I'll take her. So I told her to wear something nice. We've had lunch before and went to a movie in one day.  A date if you would call it that. Anyway that was like a one time thing. After that we didn't speak to each other anymore. I still don't know why. We sort of lost contact. But we got to meet each other, because we had common makeup artists Bharat and Doris.  

This goes back to the time when we were doing our debut films. She was doing Om Shanti Om while I was doing Saawariya. I first talked to Deepika when Doris asked us to. I didn't know anything about Deepika and I haven't had an actual real relationship before.

But hey, I wasn't complaining even though I wanted to stay single for a while before settling down. So yeah back then we exchanged numbers, went to the movies and hung out sometimes because some people we know thought we'd make a cute couple. So thanks to Doris we got to know each other.

It wasn't like were very much involved in each others lives. We went our separate ways after that one meeting and we just disconnected. But I'm glad we're meeting each other again.

This time I asked her for a real date. Not the ones when people asked us to go out with each other. I was more than happy when I heard that she also signed to play one of the characters for our second film.

While shooting in Sydney I wanted to know more about her. I thought it was about time I asked her on a date. A quiet place where we can talk about our career, fims, joke about stuff and make each other laugh...not to forget food. When it comes to food we both can agree upon anything.

Asking her on a date was probably the hardest thing I had to do for a girl. Considering the media always puts me as the bad guy. I had to ask countless times more like beg. I didn't mind because she's Deepika. She's a model and now an actress. Her beauty always left me in awe.

Despite the stupid rumors I took the courage and asked.

Headline: Heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor spotted with a mysterious girl.

I swear the media in India goes way too far when it comes to spice up rumors. Fake rumors I'd say.

I got up and showered afterwards. Drying my hair with a towel I heard a knock on the door.

"Ranbir," mom answered.

"Yes ma, you may come in." My mom always came to visit me while I was shooting a film abroad. Yes, I am a mama's boy. Let me be.

I walked to the walk-in-closet and pulled out some clothes which I think would be appropriate for my date with Deepika.

I smiled while standing in front of the mirror. Seeing my mom behind me, I wiped that smile of my face before she starts questioning me like every mother would when she finds out her son goes on a date. I turned around and walked towards her. I pulled her into a hug and gave her a kiss on both her cheeks.

"And where do you think you're going? She furrowed her eyebrows at me. I ignored her question. "Come. Dinner's ready." Mom said. Luckily she didn't ask further questions.

"Oh you go ahead ma. I have to get ready for my date," I said running my fingers through my hair. My mom squealed or should I say jump.

"Who, where, when???" She questioned all at once.

"Mom calm down." I said putting my hands on her shoulders. I sighed. Should I tell her or should I not. I mean its just Deepika and a freaking date.

"I have a date with Deepika." I said.

"And you didn't tell me." Mom said putting her arms over her chest. Damn this woman is gonna ask me all sorts of questions.

"Ma it slipped my mind. I'll tell you when I get home." I said

"You better be," she said with a serious voice while walking out the door.

What is up with her?!

I closed the door and got dressed.

AN. Tadaaa!!! That was chapter 2. Soo I updated faster than you expected. Tell me what you think! I promise I'll write longer chappies! And things will get more juicy in the next chaps. I have so much in mind.

COMMENT/VOTE✌️

Twitter @RanbirDeepi
Facebookpage RanbirDeepi
Instagram @RanbirDeepi

Love, El. Xoxo

------------
Updated: 10-6-2015
------------